Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thatsucks!
So ive been loggin in for a quite few days now...and apparently i still havent seen more than 4-5 people ever at all! its kinda discouraging............
:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: Sperm

;o You can have me.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

dont be discorouged, i cant even spell that word right, thats discoroging, omg.. hahah, anywho, its gonna take a lil bit to get the word around.. i wonder if there is any html tags so i can post them on other sites???

TolbarixZhei Wrote:dont be discorouged, i cant even spell that word right, thats discoroging, omg.. hahah, anywho, its gonna take a lil bit to get the word around.. i wonder if there is any html tags so i can post them on other sites???

so right Tolli!

and yes i think there is html in the photos.. i think !

aight.. decided to put a link in my profile and a bulletin to all my friends.. lets see who joins ^_^

cheers! Knuddel

new feateures will be added on here soon-ish

Champ you're still missing the point that most of the members are here in the UK.. time difference is a bitch i know. Most of us are on around between 6pm and midnight GMT.

TolbarixZhei Wrote:aight.. decided to put a link in my profile and a bulletin to all my friends.. lets see who joins ^_^

No referrals yet Tolli :frown:

give it time.. again, uk and us time is a bitch :-P also.. im having a wicked hard time posting certain things.. ive had a least 4 threads i havent been able to post what i put.. it would say its posted, but its no where to be seen??

TolbarixZhei Wrote:give it time.. again, uk and us time is a bitch :-P also.. im having a wicked hard time posting certain things.. ive had a least 4 threads i havent been able to post what i put.. it would say its posted, but its no where to be seen??
i used to have the same problem in the beginning not anymore tho. talk to one of the mods and see what they can help u with.