Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the creepy things children say
Reddit posed a question to it customers about the creepy things that there children have said to them... the replies were chilling!

My daughter went through a phase of constantly saying "hi" to things, "Hi, hi, hi, hi, hi" . One day it came out sounding more like "Die, die, die, die". So i say "whats that your saying" and she turns to face me and whispers "Diieeeeeeee........"

I was tucking in my two year old. He said "goodbye dad" i said "no we say goodnight" he said "I know but this time its goodbye"

My daughter is four and has taken to telling nonsensical knock-knock jokes ( e.g. "why did mama cross the road ? because her arms were noodles") One day she blurts this one out "why did the butt cross the road ? because it had a plug in it"

:p

I loved these cause i remember one time when my sister was really little she appeared next to me and a friend and said these words " when im your age my dog will be dead" :O

yeah kids can be really creepy... Have you got any experiences ?

I used to take car of kiddo's after school at this Catholic school in town,
and I remember I was trying to hurry the kid to do something, but in
turn she would be doing something she wasn't s'ppose to, I think I was
trying to make her just leave her mess or something and she goes,

"But Jesus is watching..."

lolol

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jenlewis/the-cre...aginary-fr

^there.. !

justbry87 Wrote:I used to take car of kiddo's after school at this Catholic school in town,
and I remember I was trying to hurry the kid to do something, but in
turn she would be doing something she wasn't s'ppose to, I think I was
trying to make her just leave her mess or something and she goes,

"But Jesus is watching..."

lolol
You can't win.

O just remember a Spanish movie of a girl kidnapped by a cult and then her mom spent years looking for her..

she finally found her, hugged her and the girl whispered in her ear "I love you mom" and then stabbed her and watched her die....cause you know, she had already been brainwashed by the cult..

That "I love you mom" is one of the creepiest thing I have heard from a kid

Once I was in a park and a child was walking on the rim of the playground saying

oh my gawwwwwd i can't believe it. oh my gawwwwd i'm going to die" over and over again, but it wasn;t a sad tone, he sounded like he was really annoyed at something.

Ya! Kids, really. I so hate them.
I'm not really used to it but sometimes, It's my task to take my nephew a kiddy walk to school.
You know kids, especially boys, loves to make kick and punch to everything, to anyone ( that they hate or make them mad, and the thing is I sooo hate it. I mean It freaks the hell out of me to the point that --> "Stop it, I'm gonna slap you! ( Your mom is not here! ) Ughhh!"
and then after school, I sometimes pleased my cousin to get her freaking child home from school, and then me ( Silent, Speechless --> Nothing to do with it --> Ok! Ughhh! ) then get to school.
In school, he'll gonna ask me, "why are you here? Where's my mom? Get off me! Get off your face!" --> Haha, ( I"M BURNIN' Saburn

Haha Big Grin I so so hate them.

southbiochem Wrote:O just remember a Spanish movie of a girl kidnapped by a cult and then her mom spent years looking for her..

she finally found her, hugged her and the girl whispered in her ear "I love you mom" and then stabbed her and watched her die....cause you know, she had already been brainwashed by the cult..

That "I love you mom" is one of the creepiest thing I have heard from a kid

The nameless!

Seen it... a genuinely unsettling film.

The mother thinks shes dead but she gets a call at the beginning from her, when she does find her (now pure evil) she says "i,ll call you" then kills herself.

That film is definetely more scary what you dont see.