Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the croods
I Am watching the animated movie the Croods and I have such a hard on for the Boy my life sucks.

I am such a boy lover.

I've seen a few other posts from you about liking underage boys past trauma in your own life. Have you been/are you in treatment? If not, it might be something to look into.

I was raped sodomized when I was 12, For some reason my maturity stopped at that age. I may be 52 on the out side but inside I am 12. I have been seeing shrinks since I was a teen all we can say is I am damaged in the head. I would never touch a 12 yo I know how it messed me up. I am the biggest protector of children now.

LOL the boy GUY looks so much like my ex-bf I hated the movie just for that lol

The proof in attachment Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

mookytx Wrote:I was raped sodomized when I was 12, For some reason my maturity stopped at that age. I may be 52 on the out side but inside I am 12. I have been seeing shrinks since I was a teen all we can say is I am damaged in the head. I would never touch a 12 yo I know how it messed me up. I am the biggest protector of children now.

This is so common for folk who have a major trauma in their childhood.

I have a partial maturity issue Xyxthumbs Some ways I'm way too old, other ways I'm near infantile. No amount of therapy is going to fix it, but therapy can give us tools to work with what we have.

if I caught a man abusing a child I could easily kill them. I may be a kid inside but as an adult I am the greatest protector of children on this planet.

mookytx Wrote:I am such a boy lover.

But when you say boy, what age are you targeting?

mookytx Wrote:I was raped sodomized when I was 12, For some reason my maturity stopped at that age. I may be 52 on the out side but inside I am 12. I have been seeing shrinks since I was a teen all we can say is I am damaged in the head. I would never touch a 12 yo I know how it messed me up. I am the biggest protector of children now.

In my career, I heard that one so often. Sorry if I don't feel sensitized but it often comes as a reason for people to say that they turned gay after they have been raped. So if you wouldn't touch a 12 years old, what about the other years before maturity? Most pedophiles, my friend, are the biggest protector of children. In fact, they want to protect them too well in ways that makes them dangerous to children. My son is 13 years old, already 5.5 inches tall and he's one heck of a beautiful boy with is Black and Asian mix, how would you like to protect him?

I like 20's yo guys. Old tarts don't do squat for me. I am not a pedophile youngsters don't do shit for me. Its just my development in the head got broke when. I was 12. I take offense comparing me to a perv.