Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the future of britain
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=...KS5k1Nog2Q

Is this a bad thing?

nullnaught Wrote:Is this a bad thing?

Its terrible Sad

My Beautiful Laundrette should've given Britain a clue. It's a penetrating piece of cinema. Whatever happened to Christian Europe?

You know I'm so sick of hearing British people complain about this.

The brits have never lost colonial mentality.

Almost very single place I have ever lived or been to has been the victim of racist colonial laws, or racist laws made by the legacy of colonialism. White New Zealand immigration laws, White Australia laws.

What you fear as a takeover of Britain, Britain has already committed to countries all over the world. And not until THIS MONTH. April 2014, has Britain ever thought about apologising for all the horrible things they've done.

To your closest neighbours even, Ireland. You're afraid of a cultural invasion? Look in the history books, why do you think random countries on the other side of the world teach kids to speak RP English and worship a foreign god.

Every time when white people see a whole lot of foreigners coming to have a better life, they immediately feel their dominance is being threatened. And you forget that immigrants aren't coming with an army holdings bibles and rifles, but just a bag full of clothes.

This is why people hate Britain.

I've been checking all your sources since the history of ever, so I might as well do this one as well. It's actually a pretty big improvement! You can easily see who's behind the article, look him or her up, and you can even contact the site clearly through e-mail. Yay!

On the other hand, it doesn't seem very keen on posting sources, like most of your links unfortunately.

"What is that historic event? By the year 2050, in a mere 37 years, Britain will be a majority Muslim nation. This projection is based on reasonably good data."

Okay, what reasonably good data? Where does it come from? Who gathered it and why?

Also, it's a little amusing that one of the related articles on the same site is called 'Britain Won't Be A Muslim Majority Country'.

Lilitu Wrote:You know I'm so sick of hearing British people complain about this.

The brits have never lost colonial mentality.

Almost very single place I have ever lived or been to has been the victim of racist colonial laws, or racist laws made by the legacy of colonialism. White New Zealand immigration laws, White Australia laws.

What you fear as a takeover of Britain, Britain has already committed to countries all over the world. And not until THIS MONTH. April 2014, has Britain ever thought about apologising for all the horrible things they've done.

To your closest neighbours even, Ireland. You're afraid of a cultural invasion? Look in the history books, why do you think random countries on the other side of the world teach kids to speak RP English and worship a foreign god.

Every time when white people see a whole lot of foreigners coming to have a better life, they immediately feel their dominance is being threatened. And you forget that immigrants aren't coming with an army holdings bibles and rifles, but just a bag full of clothes.

This is why people hate Britain.

Do you hate romans too, no because thats too far back in history for you to remember. What, about france, spain, nearly every single country.

I bet you do NOT know one good thing the british empire done or what the british commonwealth does. I'd hate to know what this world would've been like without Britain in it…

I wouldn't expect you to care about it

HumbleTangerine Wrote:I've been checking all your sources since the history of ever, so I might as well do this one as well. It's actually a pretty big improvement! You can easily see who's behind the article, look him or her up, and you can even contact the site clearly through e-mail. Yay!

On the other hand, it doesn't seem very keen on posting sources, like most of your links unfortunately.

"What is that historic event? By the year 2050, in a mere 37 years, Britain will be a majority Muslim nation. This projection is based on reasonably good data."

Okay, what reasonably good data? Where does it come from? Who gathered it and why?

Also, it's a little amusing that one of the related articles on the same site is called 'Britain Won't Be A Muslim Majority Country'.

All you ever do is scrutinise the validity of things. Let me tell you something its hard to prove anything. So you can spend your life reflecting sincere questions and writing statistics.

Some of the criticism you make are evident on your own posts!

Lilitu Wrote:This is why people hate Britain.

[Image: de6ubyse.jpg]

Lilitu Wrote:This is why people hate Britain.

I'm sorry but not qualified to say that unless you live here

[Image: satutusu.jpg]