Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the right decision ?
I am so sorry you are going through this.

You knew from the start where you stood with him ,time to move on.

dolingsail Wrote:Obviously I was rationally aware that trying to be near him in order to make him want me is useless.
I don't blame nor mad at him at any point at all . I'm only disappointed.
I hope I made the right decision… as for my feelings I can't deny that I still think about him and stil have hope he will contact me again. It's just hurts to get to know a person and share wih him your private stuff and then let them go.
I can say that I definitely learned a leasson , don't put your energy and heart when you don't get this feeling at return:/
. I'm a very warm and sensitive person. But I have to protect myself

There are some of us, and when I say us, I mean gay men, who are very emotional, and want to be loved, and do the whole relationship thing. There are alslo a lot of us that just want sex. Trying to get a guy that just wants sex to want a deeper relationship is a minefield.

Part of me wants to aaplaud you, because that is a very brave choice, it requires you to put yourself out there and accept whatever consequences come your way. Part of me says what the hell are you doing this guy has no interest in anything long term.

In the end you have to reconcile what you want with what he wants. If that isn't compatible, you gotta let him go.

Richard

I think I'll just take some time to let my feelings for him to fade away.
I will try to contact him afterwards in order for us to be able to be truly only friends.
I wish nothing but the best for him, if he'll stil be interested in being my friend that would be good.
Right now I won't be able to do this because I stil love him.

Thank you very very much amigos !
You are all truly helped me Wink

dolingsail Wrote:I met someone cute and we ended up having sex but he told me right from the start he doesn’t want a relationship. He told me he wanted to get to know me as a friend and I agreed although I understood i wanted more. I kept meeting him and I sort of aimed towards sex with him which we ended up doing, he didn’t show any intimate interest with me, expect sleeping together.
I began to get attached to him and every time I met them I couldn’t
get my arms out of him . He told me he cannot give me what I want.
We met after 2 weeks, he contacted me. But I saw he was still no showing any sign of interest. I couldn’t help by kissing him but eventually told him I cannot hide away my feelings for him and its best to take a time off. He told me he feels sad to lose me as a friend .Have I done the right decision ? Should I perhaps had needed to take control of myself and not lose him as a friend ? there is no need of course to say that it hurted me a lot to understand how much i want him and see no move from him

I still miss him so much...I know it sounds stupid beacuse we've only known each other for 3 months, but i feel as if there's a void inside of me that wants so much his touch and his affection. i haven't been in contact with him for 3 weeks already and i want so much to send him a message and to see him again. i'm mad at myself because i got so quickly emotionally attached to him and now i'm depressed. i keep thinking that maybe he will reconsider and will want us to start something, i know this is hopeless and that is what makes me so sad.Sad

dolingsail Wrote:I still miss him so much...I know it sounds stupid beacuse we've only known each other for 3 months, but i feel as if there's a void inside of me that wants so much his touch and his affection. i haven't been in contact with him for 3 weeks already and i want so much to send him a message and to see him again. i'm mad at myself because i got so quickly emotionally attached to him and now i'm depressed. i keep thinking that maybe he will reconsider and will want us to start something, i know this is hopeless and that is what makes me so sad.Sad

hope is your worst enemy in this situation... its the hardest thing to let go of

Its hard to physically detach yourself from him, which you did congrats! Elefant
But emotionally is an even bigger challenge, specially if you care about sex more than most people do

Time heals all wounds though just keep the space between you two and dont message him.. lol change his contact name to that =)