Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tactics
What are your tactics for asking guys out???
I think I just need to ask guys at their faces!
Today while I was out having dinner there was a boy eyeing me up. I'm not good at showing any signals or interest even if I am... I was considering going upto him and his family and excusing myself and asking him out I don't think I could be so bold tho.

Um no - that would be the WRONG place to ask him out. Unless you are certain his family knows he is you know 'that way'.

Yes even the nelliest of queens can be 'in the closet'. Granted their family already has a minor clue, but the effect of being asked out in front of family if a person thinks they are in the closet is as bad as a straight acting person being outed (one who's family has no clue whatsoever).

I rely on the old 'do you wanna get a cup of coffee or sumthin?'.

Mind I rarely ask anyone out, in fact I haven't asked anyone out for this whole millennium... So I might be the wrong person to give advice on that part.

Joshular Wrote:What are your tactics for asking guys out???
I think I just need to ask guys at their faces!
Today while I was out having dinner there was a boy eyeing me up. I'm not good at showing any signals or interest even if I am... I was considering going upto him and his family and excusing myself and asking him out I don't think I could be so bold tho.

You are good to pick up when guys are eyeing you up, hey?

I agree with you IF the guy is alone, if he's with the family....no..

other than that, I am just as lost as you on this

I am clueless on this as well, though I can’t wait to get out there *sigh*

I would smile at him, wait until he gets up himself (if he does) or when the he and the family leave, excuse yourself and see if you can get a moment alone Smile

Yes, I think I would be rather bold if given half a chance… good luck Lord Joshular

Bighug

Just stand on a table and shout at the top of your voice "HEY YOU!!! DO YOU WANT TO GET A COFFEE!!" If that dosnt work I don't know what will!!

Nah I haven't a clue really I'm terrible and picking up on these things.. When people flirt with me I jus think there been really nice until someone has to point out to me what there doing haha so yeah I have no idea.. Sorry!!

Ha ha,

Yeah the tactics would be to use some tact.
Sometimes an opportunity may pass us by as circumstances may not allow it but you win some, you lose some.

just slap his ass and scream real loud like.

Lilitu Wrote:just slap his ass and scream real loud like.

[Image: rofl_logo.jpg]

OMG Lilitu..........you CRACK ME UP!!!!!!

I just snap my fingers once, point to the space beside me and say "HERE"!! "NOW"!!!!!

I usually just ask him right after I've finished gagging and he's zipped his fly back up