Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friend betrayed me and came on to me
Anonymous Wrote:I wish things would be ok again between us but something obviously is very wrong. I don't know is it because of me or what, but like I said, we talked about the previous situation and I thought that this problem is solved. He really seemed to understand that friendship is the only thing I can offer him. However now he has started to avoid me more and more. I can understand it, maybe he cannot be near me now, because of everything that has happened. And I would be ok with it, if not our homophobic teammates. They are just waiting for him to be somewhere alone, so they can show him who are the toughest guys in our team.

Before this incident in showers we went everywhere together and did everything together and it was easy for me to see what's happening with him. Now he just goes somewhere alone without even telling me anything. Of course, he's not supposed to give me details about every his step, but how can I possibly look after him if I don't even know where he is?

He also barely talks to me. When I asked him to not wander around our training place alone and reminded him about the danger from our teammates, he was like "so what, why do you care anyway?" I don't know what to do. I don't want anything bad happen to him, if something will happen, I'll feel like it's my fault because I wasn't there for him. He's still very dear to me and his friendship means a lot to me.

You really are an amazing person. You're like a brother to him, you feel protective of him. What's something that you and him did that you both really enjoyed? Going to a movie, going out to eat, watching sports, etc? Find something that you and him both enjoyed and just say hey let's hang out and do this. Make it seem like you've completely forgotten what happened, that will put him at ease, and your guys friendship could go back to the way it was.