Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
things that get me hot
i just took a cab home and the driver had hot hands. hands that looked fucking hot. i boned up because of those hands. i was sitting there in the back seat and i had to stare at those things. he kept one hand on the wheel and the other on the stick most of the time. i love guys' arms and hands, and his were beautifully proportioned. he was dressed nicely too, way better than any cab driver i've ever seen. i thought about asking him if he wanted to take a break from work after we got to my place, but then i thought better of it.

now i have to go and take care of something....

Did you fantasize about his hands around your cock?

i wanted to grab his hand and place it in my lap. and rub myself on it. oh god....

[Image: gay1.jpg]

[Image: frontcover-2.jpg]

[Image: 4b1361b379de0675a2b8c848864c12a3.jpg]

[Image: dcb7e56f6931f74b60362612fcc522a6.jpg]

[Image: men-holding-hands-2.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mxaxnu1gwO1scw6kwo1_500.jpg]

Mike, you just made him rock hard.

A tortured moody gaze that looks right through you.....kinda like James Dean...quiet hot intensity from a man will turn me on instantly. Someone who can say everything without saying a word.

I know what you mean about hands and even forearms though...there is this Afghani man I will see tomorrow who has hands like that...I love his thick fingers and he touches me and my lover alot ...very sexy man...

1) Top of the list? When Gid curls his fist on my throat, doesn't matter if he squeezes or not, the curl of his fingers there is enough.

2) I love it when he slams me into a wall, pins me there, and kisses me senseless. Some of the absolute BEST sex starts with the potential for busted plaster.

3) His stare. Which can be so intents it can make my stomach go all flip and flop all by itself.

smelling the nape of the neck and giving a subtle kiss. instant turn on!

When a man is a little scruffy, with a bit of a beard, and mussed hair that maybe needs a trim... love it.
When we get close and I can smell the pure, unadulterated scent of him... drives me crazy!
But knowing we click personality-wise is for me the biggest turn-on of all.

East Wrote:I know what you mean about hands and even forearms though...there is this Afghani man I will see tomorrow who has hands like that...I love his thick fingers and he touches me and my lover alot ...very sexy man...

i don't know. i wouldn't bring out the thickness of the fingers per se. it's in the proportion for me. fingers to the hand, hand to the forearm, arms to the whole body. the tone of the flesh. i know a beautiful/hot hand when i see it. with this guy the thickness of his wrist in relation to the flaring out of the hand was exactly right. i also love it when a few of the veins are bulging out, and if there's hair on the arms.

ever since i can remember i've had this thing for men's arms and hands. already when i was a kid i noticed this thing. hands have very erotic connotations for me. for example, i love to just cuddle a guy's arm. if you understand what i mean.