Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
think my boyfriend is very controlling
Krupt Wrote:It appears to me that your mind was made up before you even came here to ask us our opinions, so how does it feel to have wasted your time?

Because that is how the rest of your life, or at least the rest of your relationship will be Wink

I agree.

You Sis are also insecure, whether it's because of him or that's how you are, but you need to realize you can't just "settle" for what you got, when what you got isn't real and cannot be settled for. Just being honest babes.

I would go into great detail, but it feels like you are only taking what you want or what you think we want to hear/see from you, in order to justify and "make sense" of something that to be blunt gurl, makes no logical sense to my pretty pink brain.

I still say either grill him to become better, or leave him and to be honest, while I want the first to happen for you, I see the latter option as the best one...

Sheep

Off-Topic...I love your new Sig Tinks... although he needs a butt...I could teach him a thing or two :p ...Kay back on topic Wink

off topic
have I missed something or we have Odi's twin here?

Krupt Wrote:The light just went on Wink

yep, I would make Edison proud!

hmm, so that means that Andy IS out there...

Nick9 Wrote:off topic
have I missed something or we have Odi's twin here?

Lol, I got tired of my name, so I wanted to change it ^o^ . I'm still the Queen, don't get it twisted lol, but just with a new name :3 . Y'all can still refer to me as Odi or His royal Majesty the Queen Wink .

And yes...Andy ia floating around the GS cosmos somewhere ^o^

Sylph Wrote:Off-Topic...I love your new Sig Tinks... although he needs a butt...I could teach him a thing or two :p ...Kay back on topic Wink

He's got plenty of butt for me hun.

And I hate to point out, you misspelled syphilis in your name.
Rofl

shaun1981 Wrote:ive shouted at him till im blue in the face he has his own logic that just dosnt make sense. hes told me to hit him. i dont want to hit him. he complains when i swear when we argue? he never swears he has to be in control of himself all the time its so weird. i try to escape by shutting my door and i think he wants me to physically throw him out so that he can be the victim. so fkd up i dont know what to make of it

Sounds like an untreated mental health issue.

MisterTinkles Wrote:He's got plenty of butt for me hun.

And I hate to point out, you misspelled syphilis in your name.
Rofl

How sad babes...that little white girl butt...he needa to upgrade if he twerkin it :/ . I see now your taste in men Tinks...I'm sorry :p

And I hate to point out that you can take your head up from under your ass, cause I think you got lost trying to find the fuck I give Wink and promptly collect your senses Sis, as you must've lost them back in 465BC...

Do your research hunni, it'll bless your life :|

Sylph Wrote:How sad babes...that little white girl butt...he needa to upgrade if he twerkin it :/ . I see now your taste in men Tinks...I'm sorry :p

And I hate to point out that you can take your head up from under your ass, cause I think you got lost trying to find the fuck I give Wink and promptly collect your senses Sis, as you must've lost them back in 465BC...

Do your research hunni, it'll bless your life :|

My taste in men outranks yours 1,000 to 1. Drake being that 1.
Drool-smiley

My heads never been up under my ass sweety-sugarpie, and it never will be.
You have me mistaken for your Japanese men friends again.

That boy got enough "back" for what I have in mind.
Evilgrin1 Evilgrin1 Evilgrin1 Evilgrin1 Evilgrin1

And if you were there when I supposedly lost my senses, then youre a HELL of a lot older than youre telling people. METHUSELAH!

MisterTinkles Wrote:My taste in men outranks yours 1,000 to 1. Drake being that 1,000,000.
Drool-smiley

My heads never been up under my ass sweety-sugarpie, and it never will be.
You have me mistaken for your Japanese men friends again.

That boy got enough "back" for what I have in mind.
Evilgrin1 Evilgrin1 Evilgrin1 Evilgrin1 Evilgrin1

And if you were there when I supposedly lost my senses, then youre a HELL of a lot older than youre telling people. METHUSELAH!

No Babes, take your hand off the page, Drake actually has six zeros behind that one, so get it right boo.

Pfft, your head's so far up your ass, your Lungs said "what da fuck?" Exhale bitch and slip outta there smooth quick, your organs ain't got time for your small ass games...

and excuse you, but he's a top, see them hips? He'll pulverize your Bussy Hole, like it was clogged drain, all the continuous pumping he would be doing...

No hun, Like BA, I am eternal, however, I merely saw you sneeze and all the sense left your skull. Somewhere in Macedonia probably...My age has been the same for millennia...silly Pussy Wink