Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this is just a rant n moan
So think nothing of it. I just want to let off.

I feel really fuckin miserable right now.
Sad

Ive done nothing all week. April started off as a busy month. my birthday. 4 things that i planned over the month. And one new awesome thing on the actual day of my birthday. A flash mob dance for charity.

The 4th thing that i planned fell through, no one could make it. And 2 of those are friends that i just feel dont care anymore.

This was sarturday. And it started a long boring empty week. stuck at home. barely any creative stuff either. And just feeling lonely. Not heard from anyone. Honestly feeling like im fucking invisible.

Attempting dating sites again. And on top of not hearing from friends ive had 1 or 2 dating site people engage in deep conversation with me, one i even swapped numbers with, then they just .....stop. And disappear. with the one who i swapped numbers (his suggestion) with and texted, i ask if he wants to meet and he says "maybe" then i hear no more from him.

So its just been a crap week. All my own doing. Ive made no effort to change it. but i feel flat. And lonely as hell.

Sad

((((yousir))))

You say you put yourself into this, so it's up to you to get yourself out.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I know what you mean... Some days just seem like they've been a waste. Friends let you down, love life in the dumps, nothing seems to be working out,,, and it all just brings you down.

Sometimes life just sucks. Other times it's great. You just got to stay on the roller-coaster and ride it to the end.

Sincerely,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

i feel you, ive been single for 4 years and ive tried, sometimes i hate myself for wondering if maybe love is easier for heterosexuals because the gay community is so promiscuous and shallow, Hugs and do what i do just keep yourself thinking it will happen <3

I can relate. I go through periods of feeling invisible too. At times, I feel like I'm living in a bubble and the only people I talk too outside of work are shop assistants; which I don't mind so much as I feel I'm disconnecting from 'The Matrix' for a time!

Creativity ebbs and flows with our moods, but inspiration can come like a bolt out of the blue when we least expect it. It's peaks and troughs.

You never know, the 'maybe' guy may get back in touch. He could just be having an off day too and might surprise you. He may have had a similar week. Anyways, hope your spirits lift soon and you get back on your game.
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Don't worry, I'm sure that you will meet a wonderful person someday because you are a great guy!

Sometimes, we have a lot of trouble in our life. At that time, we often think that we can't manage to pass. But then, everything actually turns out to be OK.
Keep going, you haven't finished your journey yet.

(((yousir)))......sorry you are feeling down....

Make a change next week so you don;t do a repeat...

The world is full of people...we are overpopulated...go out and find someone WORTHY of your attention and invest your time and energy in friendships that will enrich you and not disappoint you.....

YOU'RE ALL BEAUTIFUL. THANK YOU.

jogu656 Wrote:i feel you, ive been single for 4 years and ive tried, sometimes i hate myself for wondering if maybe love is easier for heterosexuals because the gay community is so promiscuous and shallow, Hugs and do what i do just keep yourself thinking it will happen <3

See this is what I do not get. You're really cute. You'd think really cute guys would be taken, if the gay scene is so shallow, but I see a lot of the attractive guys are the single ones!!

TentoumuChu Wrote:Keep going, you haven't finished your journey yet.

That's beautiful!!

East Wrote:(((yousir)))......sorry you are feeling down....

Make a change next week so you don;t do a repeat...

The world is full of people...we are overpopulated...go out and find someone WORTHY of your attention and invest your time and energy in friendships that will enrich you and not disappoint you.....

Thank you Smile I know I can make changes. Its easy for me. Just sometimes I......dont.
And yeah I keep wasting myself over people that dont waste themselves over me. Why do I DO IT?!?!?!?! You're right. I need to be sparing with myself and my energies/attention, and give it to those who give back.

THANKS GUYS <3 x

We've all had weeks like this. Nothing seems to come together. The good thing is that you actually tried. Friends will often let us down and what can I say about the electronic equivalent of a bar full of guys that flake out....

The thing to do is focus on one or two goals instead of going in a whole lot of directions at once. The more things that don't work out, the more it seems like the whole world is pissing on your foot. So try to set up a dinner out with just one friend, or focus on creative work only for a week or so.

Awwwwww mt8 i am sorry to hear you feel this way. Feel free to rant away get it off your chest , and let us on here try to help you if we can. I know online dating sites can be very frustrating but do not give up on yourself.

Be kind to yourself, go out get from fresh air, do something you love doing even if it is on your own, treat yourself. It is not nice to feel lonely but it will not last, put your thinking cap and I bet you can come up with some ideas to improve your situation.

* Hugs * from me and I hope you feel better soon.