Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thoughts onto paper
I met "KFC" over lunch and a movie. In the beginning, we met at amc theaters. Once I arrived, he said he forgot his wallet at home and asked if I wanted to come along with him to retrieve it. So, before I could even get a first impression on him personally, we took a little car trip back to his pad. First things first, as soon as we got to his car, I wasn’t expecting him to be driving a porche. I was like, damn! but im not impressed by the kind of car a person drives. it was just unexpected. Then, we drove up the hills. I could tell that his house had a nice view of the city but I forgot to ask him if he owned or rented his place. Maybe, he rents because he complimented me on me owning my house. So, we talked about school and how he got into engineering. He went to undergrad at state uni and then got his graduate degree from a private uni. When he mentioned that his father paid for his graduate degree, I was like. Damn … family's loaded but I digress. Also, we talked about leaving his job to start his own company. He also mentioned that the night before, he went to the night food market and there were a lot of people. Then, I told him I went to 3-store yesterday. And he mentioned that he helped develop the hotel next door. a snazzy hotel!

After he retrieved his wallet, we had lunch at a Japanese resto. It was ok. It’s been years since I went there but I enjoyed the garlic edamame. During lunch, we perused the movie times and vacillated between 22 jump street and dawn of the planet of the apes. We decided on planet of the apes because it was a good movie and he didn’t mind seeing it again. After lunch, we bought our tickets and he mentioned about forgetting his jacket at the other amc theaters in the mall. While walking over to the mall, we casually picked up on some eye candy. After getting his jacket, we went back to the other theaters to get out seat. while waiting in line to enter, he asked me how I knew I was gay. I told him, my first time with a guy was freshmen year with "D" and we watched the movie “sliver.” There was a scene with guy that you could see everything! Then, "D" put my hand on his crotch and I told him, I felt that boner. I ended up enjoying it and since then, enjoyed the company of men. "KFC" mentioned that his first time was an 18year old freshmen at state uni locker rooms. There was this 33 year old beef cake masturbating in the showers and that was his first experience with a guy.

After an endless array of previews, my expectation was to finally hold his hand. Surprisingly, I didn’t hold his hand. He put my hand on his cock! Omg! Was that yummy. I swear the whole movie, I was rubbing on him. Between his underwear, then underneath to stroke his cock and fondle balls! Full on boner and girthy! He even unzipped his shorts and used the jacket to cover us up. furthermore, during the movie, he put his hands on my cock too. He unfastened my belt and zipper and started fondling me too. I was too nervous to get a full on boner. Good thing my shirt was long enough to cover what he was doing. Omg! That was f*cking hot!!!!! I wanted to kiss him so badly during the movie but the theater was hella crowded. After the movie, we decided to get ice cream for dessert.

We chatted some more and as we were walking back to the car, I mentioned that the next time we see each other, im taking you to the crab shack. We also talked about any upcoming movies he wants to see. Lucy opens this weekend and he will likely see it. I wouldn’t be able to join him because I will be at out of town. We did talk about guardians of the galaxy come aug 1. So, it seems like there’s hope for a 2nd date.

Prior to hugging our goodbyes, I gave him a kiss. That was sweet! Then, one last embrace and I kissed him again!!! Woop, woop, woop! Great first date and a good kiss goodbye.
As soon as I got home, I jokingly texted him, the next time I see him, I want you for dessert. And he responded, he wasn’t sure he’d be too sweet. My response was, there’s only one way to find out! Big Grin

So, here’s to a potential something new! Good night and I had fun! Damn! What a nice cock and balls to fondle! And a sweet kiss! I want more! Big Grin and thanks to his recommendation, I watched "stranger by the lake" on netflix. Yes, there was a cum shot, blow job, and quite a bit of uncut and cut cocks!

NICE read. Grats on the lovely time and thanks for the chubby. Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Looking for the same experience.

Good luck with the future. Keep us posted, and make sure you bring him home to us so we can meet him.

Sounds like a happy bonerific time, lotsa good feels :3

Sex in a public place is a crime in all 50 states and many other nations.... Yes erotic rubbing of sex organs even through clothing is considered sex and if caught you will register as a sex offender, after a stint in jail/prison and/or parole/probation.

THAT will ruin the rest of your life.

He forgets his wallet, forgets his jacket... Warning signs sister - Serious warning signs of a man who is in need of a butler or a mother.

Quote: When he mentioned that his father paid for his graduate degree, I was like. Damn … family's loaded but I digress.

No, you read that wrong. His father is loaded, that doesn't mean your BF is loaded.

Your mentioning his money (or display of money) tells me you are a gold digger of one magnitude or another. If his father is old money, you can bet that the length of your relationship will be as short as possible once Dad figures out you are into money.

So while this may have seemed like good time had by all, its full of warning signs about him, you and this potential 'us'....

Its not going to end well no matter how it goes in the short term.

Sorry.

Despite what Bowyn Aerrow says I think that's so sweet, hey you'll never know what will happen if you don't try... life is full of mistakes but its those mistakes that help us find the happy experiences. So do whatever feels natural to you if thats leaving it as it is or seeing where it could lead, either one just have fun and enjoy your self ... Life is amazing!!!

The crowd ain't goin' nowhere...they're just a bunch o' dream stompers. Hope he has to get his jacket dry cleaned next time. Sagrin
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

so anything new?