Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
traffic jam
So, one of my favorite things is a bj. The other day i was stuck in traffic waiting for a freight train that was stopped blocking the tracks and i was daydreaming about the blow job from my bf yesterday and of course i got an erection, so of course i touched it and well....... one thing lead to another and i pulled it out and masturbated and came all over my steering wheel. Messy, but somehow very erotic. What do you think, all you horny men out there?

I think that I'm quite surprised you didn't get ticketed for indecent exposure honestly. :confused: Why would you do such a thing when there may be the chance of someone's child catching you doing that?

Lambert, I think you're teasing us, or winding us up.... Wink

As I said in another post, not a bright idea to do anything sexual while driving. Big rig drivers can see to the floor boards of your car and, we do look. Not everyone is cool with that sort of thing, Some of then will attack you for it. (admittedly few, but even one is enough.)

God I hate Traffic Jam. It takes so long to boil cars down into a thick juice, then it takes tons of sugar to make it palatable.

Door Jam is easier (still a pain in the boiling department).

Rofl

Not to mention all the sludge you have to skim off the top of the stuff.

Blue Wrote:Rofl

Not to mention all the sludge you have to skim off the top of the stuff.

So true. And I always forget to take off the tires... what a black, ugly mess they make.

Oh no! you too, those lead wheel weight have ruined a few of my stock pots. The lead makes good balls for my muzzle loaders though.

princealbertofb Wrote:Lambert, I think you're teasing us, or winding us up.... Wink

I sure hope so. I did not know this forum was the place for that. I mean a candid adult conversation is one thing but this op is the sort of lurid stuff for another sort of place??

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:God I hate Traffic Jam. It takes so long to boil cars down into a thick juice, then it takes tons of sugar to make it palatable.

Door Jam is easier (still a pain in the boiling department).

What about Toe Jam?