Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
training
hello. i am going doing a training about relasinships and sexality for all the staff were i live and in diffrint hpuses. there is some peple who was marryed aswel. theyare talking about being married. i am talking about being gay. and how staff can help us. i tell them abot what its like being gay. the big boss ask me to do it. im happy about it.

First, what does your office do? And why does your office wish to help? :confused:

And I'm wondering, is English your first language? If not, are you working with others who are native English speakers or with members of another culture (as opposed to Newcastle)? It might be important.

That said I'd think you might find it more useful to contact the local gay groups and community centers for help on this, they'd have more relevant info on the specific needs of gays in your local community.

its not a office its staff for in a home helping disabled peple. the staff in mmy house and diffrint hoses. they want me and 2 otherpeple to tell the stff abot relatsonsips. i am telling them about being gay and what staff shoud do tto help. if they are helping gay people. im gay so i can tell them what its is like. im a expert. yes i speak english. it is a talk in english.

i cant expline it very well but its good news . im helping other gay pepple who need staff and are disabled

That is great to read joseph Cheerleader2

It is a real honor that you have been chosen to explain to all the house and office staff the concerns of disabled gays living under the care of that community.

What a great honor to be chosen!

I would explain more to everyone - but I am pretty tired out... I will try to explain more later if you would like me to do that... Flash

ok you can tell. but if anyone want to now or not. i just wonted to tell it.sorry

joseph was born with a mental disability. I believe that he may have some small physical disabilities due to the long term mental disabilities... He suffers from seizures but it seems that they have been controlled by medication recently.

When joseph first joined he was pretty shy. He was living with his mother and in the closet. He slowly opened up and even came out to his family and even to the group where he was attending school (at that time). Everyone on GS were so proud of joseph. There are some adults who die in the closet but our joseph was able to overcome so much and "be a proper gay man" as he was often apt to say!

He became more and more confident, riding the bus, subway, eventually getting a small job in a special cafe and then moving into a special home. This was a huge step for joseph and his family.

joseph wanted to make sure that everyone in the home knew that he was a proper gay man. He has been very open with the disabled community, the help, office staff, etc all this time and everyone has been very accepting.

It has been a number of years that joseph has lived in this special home and the staff has invited him to give a presentation about being gay in the disabled community. It is probably a first!

We should all congratulate joseph for his advocacy and wonderful life he has lived. He has worked very hard and has made all that know him very proud!

PartyPartyParty CONGRATULATIONS joseph ClapClapClap

fjp999 Wrote:
PartyPartyParty CONGRATULATIONS joseph ClapClapClap

Hear, hear!

Butter

but lot of pepple do a talk for traning .whatevr.thatns frank