Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trialbyerror has reached 100 Posts!
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:No can't say I know what its like in Rivendale, I out here trapped in the mists of Mirkwood (yes the horrors abound out here).... haven't seen a sociable soul since the Brown Wizard and frankly he is insane. Me thinks he spends a wee bit too much time with his rabbits.

So do, tell me, how are things in Rivendale, how are my brothers and sisters? Its not like any of THEM care to to inquire of my health. Such humanly behaviors. Shameless.

Update: -
Well I've met the "brown Wizard" who knows the white one who used to be grey but he's white now. Quite frankly, rather improved I must say,

These days' the white one's 'anging around with quite a motley crowd of rather unappetizing misfits who can't seem to make up their minds which way to go and what to do.
Consequently, they'r all bumbling round the countryside muttering something about a preciousss.

I'll just let them get on with it.

Rivendel nice... A bit odd though, everyone walks around in slo-mo and stares into fountains of water for hours on end.

I once asked uber-elf why, He muttered something in a strange dialect that took at least a half hour, and when after a very long time I was able to translate it, what he said was

Bowyn missing

That's it

Nothing else, no hidden meaning zip.

You have been gone for 3000 years and they are really upset you know.

I'f you ask nicely (instead of wishing me cauldrons of boiling rancid oil) I'll speak to the white wizard and ask him to talk to the butterflies who are everywhere to come and un-lost you.

Anyhow, don't get too lost, the evil, stinky, dirty, never washed, and totally unsanitary evil lord what,s got a ring on his precioussss is looking out for you he wan'ts to tie you up and tan your backside with cane or something.

My advice is stay the hell away, leave that up to the rabbity thing hanging around the wizard.

Well that's the news from Rivendel...

(Wonder if Tolkien would approve of the "new" tale???

Baie geluk boet!

Well done.Confusedmile:

[Image: congratulations_zpsbf8309e1.gif]