Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trip to the saint.
I'm going to admit I've never been to a club before, im not at all good at dancing and yeah. I've been to bars, just not clubs.

So anyway after four years of not really socializing, my bff decided she was going to kidnap me to the saint. One of the more popular gay clubs in san Antonio. Coincidently we ended up there on a day they where having a drag show/ contest. It was fun, flirted with a drag though things got going and I regret not getting his number. My bff tried to hook me up with a guy ten years my senior, bisexual, for a one night stand, so many things im not into there >_< anyway the night was fun, except my friend got sick. She can usually drink me under the table and id had more to drink. I'd assume somone slipped her something, there where pretty much no lesbians there that night, total sausage fest, not that I was complaining, meaning there was some straight perv hanging around to go after gay women. Anyway other than that it was a good time, and I've been urged by her, and the prospect of maybe finding my next mate, into getting a haircut though i luv my long hair.

Yeah, so...
back to work!

Glad you enjoyed yourself and had some fun.Confusedmile:

its sweet hanging out with bffs, they make all lame things fun xD

Live dangerously. Be fearless. The orgasm you miss will NOT be added back on at the end of your life. USE IT OR LOSE IT.