Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trolls
lol, for the record, I just recently joined GS. I love it here Big Grin In fact, I'd almost declare a troll-free zone!!!

YAY Big Grin

BENDERBOY Wrote:Are we talking about the lesbian one's here mate, cause if we are i'll have to re-read that thread again and see in what context i wrote them, or is it some other comment.?

hmmmmm you maybe right there mate..

Its not you that is the problem really. My friend...

I think I may of mist named this thread too, as I think the context of this thread should be why is there an ill feeling on GS atm.

sweetlad2010 Wrote:hmmmmm you maybe right there mate..

Its not you that is the problem really. My friend...

I think I may of mist named this thread too, as I think the context of this thread should be why is there an ill feeling on GS atm.
ok, i think all this hot weather we've been having,isn't helping either.

BENDERBOY Wrote:ok, i think all this hot weather we've been having,isn't helping either.

We should be happy its nice a sunny really not moaning like old women lol!!

I dont think its a lot of arguments I think its just general debating - and to be fair its more interesting than all being in love complimenting everyone all day ! As Andy said - This site is a forum for debating so its going to cause a few disagreements!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:As Andy said - This site is a forum for debating so its going to cause a few disagreements!

Just gotta stop when a disagreement turns into a fist fight, and pull it back to a debate.

CardShark Wrote:Just gotta stop when a disagreement turns into a fist fight, and pull it back to a debate.

Really? Cry Do I have to????
[/COLOR]

YES! Angry -punches you

CardShark Wrote:YES! Angry -punches you

Domestic abuse Cry
[/COLOR]

HahahAHAh chill man! Jeez, it's tru some people are just mean, but when the ycross the line just give them an infraction and go on. :}