Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tucking pants into boots and best brands of boots
Also I think people need to look more punk plz. More punk looking people. CONFORM TO THIS AND I WILL BE YOU'RE GAWD
Lord and sexual JOSHULAR!

Geminize Wrote:Be yourself. These boys (who all need a good meal and more sun)

[Image: jan16_burberry.jpg]

A bit mix message for me lol. I thought White people we're supposed to be white? Why do they need colour? I actually happen to prefer white people who don't Tan to those that do, to me they look more natural. Themselves if you will :p

It's a Fad I'll never get to know :\
~

As for Boots, just rock what you got boo. Who cares about the Fashion police? Wear what you want to, walk out the house looking like you, not a cut out from a magazine.

I may love clothes and am a Unisex clothes wearer, but I don't dress this way for others, it's for me. People are too judgemental and critical, with time, you really do start to care less and less... I think I started kinda early xD

Coffee

Love me boots.

Currently have 4 pairs, it can look ok sometimes to tuck in cuffs. But if you got skinny legs & skinny jeans and massive boots it can look kinda silly.

my favourite boots are black with a zip up the side and laces, there beautiful, wish i knew how to post pics causes bitches be lining up to thank my boots!

When I am out walking I'd tuck my jeans in my boots to protect them from the slush because I don't want my jeans damp. I usually take them out of my boots when indoors with company. Usually get a plastic lined pair if I can. Don't want the leather ones as they crack when continually wet.

This is what I wear: http://www.constructiongear.com/wolverin...Qgodlh8AEg

Well mine are a bit older, a bit more scuffed, missing a bit of leather toe allowing the steel to shine through, which is ok I used a sharpy to keep the steel black so it looks like its still leather.

I will wear boots with shorts, or with jeans depends on the weather and what I am doing - I can't think of a need to tuck in the pants legs.

I used to wear exclusively 'logger' style' which comes up higher and one can get some decent ankle support. wolverine started added those fancy fringes and shit on their footwear so I moved away from that style.

http://www.amazon.com/Wolverine%C2%AE-Bu...sbs_shoe_1 hoover over the toe and you will see what I mean.

Anyway, I view it as gay, I wear boots for utility, not as a fashion statement. I fail to see the utility of a fancy bottom fringe to the tongue of a boot.

On a more symbolic level, when I see pants tucked into the tops of boots I picture the future.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell (1984).

It may be because my generation grew up where Fascism, Communism and a real threat of a police state scared the crap out of us. Today's generation knows nothing but Fascism and a Big Brother State so it doesn't scare them, its just a part of life on earth.

Joshular Wrote:[Image: tumblr_m7c7yyiYyI1r6wq0jo1_500.jpg]

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN. CAN'T EVERY ONE LOOK LIKE THIS... Just for me :3

OMG!!!!

They werent kidding when they said "Need corpse for fashion model" in the newspaper ad!!!!