Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
turn ons
Lately i find that im really turned on by my bf giving me head while driving! It's an amazing rush. We do it everywhere and like it so much that we are constantly pulling over and switching drivers. Is this crazy or what?

It sounds like fun, but I would be far more concerned about getting into an accident and possibly injuring another person for me to seriously consider doing that.

57lambertr Wrote:Lately i find that im really turned on by my bf giving me head while driving! It's an amazing rush. We do it everywhere and like it so much that we are constantly pulling over and switching drivers. Is this crazy or what?

Kind of crazy, possibly even irresponsible. You, as a driver, are supposed to be able to control your car at all moments. Isn't a blow job as distracting, if not more, as a mobile phone call? If you don't care about your own life, you should at least care about your partner's or the other drivers' on the road. I suppose it's ok if you are alone on the road, in the middle of nowhere and can still keep your head above (dash)board... :confused:

The thing is, while YOU may think that you're in perfect control, you cannot answer for other drivers on the road nor their driving abilities, and might, some day, have to react so quickly that you'll get really hurt, from lack of options in controlling your car. It's just a thought.

On the other hand, driving is a hazardous activity in any situation. We all know that... So it's really got to be proportionate to the risks taken.

As an afterthought, I'd compare this to the risk taken by those who play with themselves while restricting intake of air (with a noose round their necks for instance). There are so many who end up dead and didn't want to die originally...

Another thing a lot of people forget is that anyone in a semi can see all the way to the floor boards of any shorter vehicle (car, pickup, SUV, etc...) So, if you are not wanting to be an exhibitionist, watch it.

Seriously, pull over and stay safe and out of the direct line of sight of other drivers - especially big rigs. Not everyone is gay friendly, and that includes truck driver, and some of them have crowbars, hammers, baseball bats, guns.

Wow your an irresponsible teen.

Seriously this is all around a bad idear.

What everyone else said.

I sure hope you're kidding. If not, please let me know when and where you're driving so I and everyone else can avoid that road.

Wow , thank you for sharing.:biggrin:

A befriended couple did it too .... after 4 Weeks they got a nice picture from our Road Traffic Authority : 7 Points ( at 18 Points you can visit your drivers licence once a week in the Road traffic Authority for a few years but you can got it back after a psychologic test .. ( in german public named Idiot-test )) a good fine and 3 month driving ban .... but the picture was free of charge :-)

Hopefully it will be a brick wall you hit and not some innocent pedestrian or another driver and you kill them for the sake of an orgasm!!!!!

grow up

fenris Wrote:A befriended couple did it too .... after 4 Weeks they got a nice picture from our Road Traffic Authority : 7 Points ( at 18 Points you can visit your drivers licence once a week in the Road traffic Authority for a few years but you can got it back after a psychologic test .. ( in german public named Idiot-test )) a good fine and 3 month driving ban .... but the picture was free of charge :-)

Lol. i had a good chuckle reading this, Fenris... :biggrin: