I found you a santa too, pocket :tongue:

spotysocks Wrote:I found you a santa too, pocket :tongue:

SAINTLY SANTA'S SANITY

haha yeah! i can see santy!

pocket is SO creative it makes me sick WinknudgeWink

ops PA misread it :redface:

spotysocks Wrote:pocket is SO creative it makes me sick WinknudgeWink

i suggest some nice activia yoghurt for your tummy Wink:biggrin::biggrin:

and yeah, i noticed the "santa" when making the thing, but decided to leave it as a bonus word. Wink

spoty gets a free hug coupon! *hands out free hug coupon*

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:i suggest some nice activia yoghurt for your tummy Wink:biggrin::biggrin:

and yeah, i noticed the "santa" when making the thing, but decided to leave it as a bonus word. Wink

spoty gets a free hug coupon! *hands out free hug coupon*

Do I get a free hug coupon too for spotting our sanity (albeit in the wrong line.... :mad: )??

princealbertofb Wrote:Do I get a free hug coupon too for spotting our sanity (albeit in the wrong line.... :mad: )??

it depends if the jury finds you guilty of exceeding cheekiness in replies for this thread or not. it's still being debated :biggrin:

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:it depends if the jury finds you guilty of exceeding cheekiness in replies for this thread or not. it's still being debated :biggrin:

I actually meant ... "spotting YOUR sanity", but OURS could be at stake here too.... Please, please give me my hug coupon!!!

princealbertofb Wrote:I actually meant ... "spotting YOUR sanity", but OURS could be at stake here too.... Please, please give me my hug coupon!!!

alright... but this one is because i mildly enjoyed "dead poets society" Wink *takes out coupon booklet, rips one and hands it to albert*

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:alright... but this one is because i mildly enjoyed "dead poets society" Wink *takes out coupon booklet, rips one and hands it to albert*

* Albert accepts the hug coupon and will trade it in shortly, Wink*
After all you already gave me an autographed A++++ for I don't remember what... remembering your name correctly? Pelerinul de Buzunar?

princealbertofb Wrote:* Albert accepts the hug coupon and will trade it in shortly, Wink*
After all you already gave me an autographed A++++ for I don't remember what... remembering your name correctly? Pelerinul de Buzunar?

true, but i am not one of those people who gives bonus points to students based on previous grades. today you do excellent, you get an A+. tomorrow you don't turn in your homework, you get an F and a bare-bottom spanking (yes, i believe in mild physical punishment methods)

:biggrin: