Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
um...
this doesn't really have anything to do with dating but...how do i get straight guys to talk to me? i want guy friends...straight, cute ones lol! it's especialy hard to get them to talk to me if they know im queer...

do you have similar interests? If you do talk about that and let them get to know you. It's not like you have to go up to them and say, "Hi my name is (insert name). I like to paint, play football, hike, and suck cock." Now at 14, if I remember correctly, teens are going to be superficial and be royal PIAs, so you may have some trouble finding open minded individuals. I say go hang out around the others that have similar interests as you and go from there.

k shanks lol...

if u hav a read of my coming out thign i wrote ul understand better wot im on about here - just be honest with em. let em know ur gay, let em know u fancy their socks off, if u do. theyll appreciate ur honesty, probably love the attention and then u will be able jus to chat with them, if not more than they wud with their proper mates. i have heaps of straight friends that i adore!

hellocake Wrote:if u hav a read of my coming out thign i wrote ul understand better wot im on about here - just be honest with em. let em know ur gay, let em know u fancy their socks off, if u do. theyll appreciate ur honesty, probably love the attention and then u will be able jus to chat with them, if not more than they wud with their proper mates. i have heaps of straight friends that i adore!
watcha mean by "fancy thier socks off"? should i take it literaly cuz i don't like feet, they gross me out lol! i like watching yer friends of fame cuz u show really hot guys!Laugh1

lol i dnt like feet either. but yeh n those r just a few on my friends of fame. i was blown away with how great my year group was at school and i still make sure to stay in touch - iv kept my honesty up wherever i go. these straight guys just need to know that ok, yeh ur gay, and yeh maybe u wud giv em one if u cud, BUT jus cos ur gay dont meen ur gna leap on them! u can still jus be friends :biggrin:

i know that all of my girlfriends would fuck me if i wuz straight so i see whatcha mean lol!

Also take into mind where you are before just letting the straight boys know that you are gay. I know in Oklahoma City, there are a lot of bible thumpers and no matter how great of a person you are, as soon as they found out you were gay, you became "evil" in their minds.

Some areas are really more welcoming of young gays, some aren't. Here it worked out better to let people get to know me, even in college, before letting it out that I'm gay. . . I still think it's best to find people with similar intersts as you and develop friendships from there.

futureRD Wrote:Also take into mind where you are before just letting the straight boys know that you are gay. I know in Oklahoma City, there are a lot of bible thumpers and no matter how great of a person you are, as soon as they found out you were gay, you became "evil" in their minds.

I can relate to that. I go to a catholic school, so of course all of my freinds are catholic (although i've recently come out to one of my closest freinds) . they've been telling us since i was in fifth grade that guys should always be with girls and if you're gay you should just stay single. well i don't plan on being single for the rest of my life. but that was sort of off subject... lol sorry.

i went to a catholic school. most understanding and accepting bunch of people iv ever met in my life.