Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
umm HELP?
Hi everybody, I need a bit of advice and help here.
There's this guy I've been seeing mostly for sex for like 2 months now, and because I like him and I feel confortable with him I gave up tinder and grindr, also met no one else. Now, I can tell he's into me and of course I like him. I would go for more, but the guy clearly stated that he's only having fun with guys, while meaning to have a relationship with a woman in the future and kids and all that. He's bi and not out of the closet, except to the guys he met so far.

My question is...how do I deal with this? I am willing to still see him until one of us decides it's time to end, but should I give him hints I am down for more? We sometimes chat and flirt and he is very sweet to me, not like any other closetted guy Smile))

Have any of you experienced something similar before?

I try to give him enough space and not text or bother him too much and I see he reaches me after a while, so, I can't say sex is all he wants.

How far should I go regarding our topics of disscution and activities?

I have to mention that I am not dead in love with him, still rational, but I think about what I should expect next

Thanks in advance to all willing to help <3  Smile

“  - - - - but the guy clearly stated that he's only having fun with guys, while meaning to have a relationship with a woman in the future and kids and all that. He's bi and not out of the closet- - -- -“
Are you sure he’s telling you the truth, spinning you one of his fantasies or telling you in a round about way sex with other men, including you, is for him second best? My immediate reaction however when reading your post was to scream ‘DUMP HIM NOW BEFORE YOU BECOME MORE EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED"
[-] The following 1 member Likes Karl Rand's post:
  • onmywaytohappiness

@onmywaytohappiness It really depends on the context where he said that... If you decide to go that route with him, proceed with caution and prepare for disappointment. Guys who say one thing and do another in those regards usually end up being more trouble than they're worth.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • onmywaytohappiness

He's told you from the start that he's only having 'fun' with men, and intends to find a woman and get married and have kids.

If you're looking for more, you're not going to find it with him.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 2 members Like CellarDweller's post:
  • eastofeden, onmywaytohappiness

(05-22-2021, 02:16 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: Guys who say one thing and do another in those regards usually end up being more trouble than they're worth.

Copy that, thanks a lot

I can't add much more than what has already been said... situations like these rarely end happily unfortunately. If you do want to make it clear you are up for more, be prepared to be knocked back, and also I would do it sooner rather than later because if you are more attached later it will hurt so much more.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Cridders88's post:
  • onmywaytohappiness