Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unloveable
im 30 years old and unloveable
it really hurts
i thought one guy liked me because he was really nice to me and at work he was so awesome and he wants to go with me to a company meeting on monday.
when at work today, he really didn't pay much attention to me, only during the early hours
he is gay and gives good advice to me but today was different , the last time he wanted me to sit with him during lunch, today he just went with other ppl and didn't even bother to do much today

he was supposed to nessage me, he does sometimews, but tonite he didn'tg text me and its kind of late

what could he possibly be doingk
does he hate me already
is he on a date with his man if he has one
is he going to cancl plans
porese help im giong o develop elephant syndrom
i need to know i fpneeeeeee

Hey do not define yourself by the actions of others. If that guy is into you maybe he is just shy and can not figure out a way to talk you. If he is not into you then just be yourself and you will find someone. No one is unloveable, even Hitler had Eva Braun. If Hitler can find someone there is hope for everyoneWink

I completely agree, just continue to be yourself. If he likes you he will come around, and if he doesn't you didn't need the SOB in the first place. What's important is that you are loveable, we are all loveable. I think you should start an account on gayspeak and come hang out with the cool kids, we will show you that you are great and loveable.

A big hug from me.
Bighug

I've heard that life is what WE make it. I've known people who consider that life is what everyone else does to them. Some find the latter kind of attitude a bit difficult to be around.

If you want this man make your play. You'll soon know whether he's interested. If he turns you down get on with other stuff that interests you. That, in turn, makes you interesting.

Good luck Confusedmile:

i feel the same way too.
people keep telling me (most) that I'm really nice
but im no ones type, that's why i want plastic surgery
but i don't want to make it that noticeable. im thinking if i get plastic surgery to rearrange my looks i can move far away and start all over.
i will make a new birth certificate and lower my age by 4 years or so, maybe 5, because i want my plastic surgery to look good.

gaygay33 Wrote:... i will make a new birth certificate and lower my age by 4 years or so, maybe 5, because i want my plastic surgery to look good.
But, dammit, that will mean you will be moving further away from your mid to late thirties when most men are simply at their most gorgeous!! Rolleyes

What is going on here? To most of us it's obvious that nobody is “unlovable” and nobody is “no-one's type”. Anonymous, you're too fixated on this one guy. You are young, sow a few wild oats and bother about the L word when the right man comes along OR do as Marshie says. And the same goes for you Gaygay33. Look around you. Do “ugly” people (whatever that means) not find partners or get married? One of the ugliest men in England (in my opinion) has married two of the prettiest women: I'm talking about Andrew Lloyd Webber. And I have seen many beautiful men who obviously are in love with other men who I find really unattractive.
Perhaps you both mean that you cannot love yourselves? Now that is a problem I can understand and it is probably a problem that most people experience at some time or other. But you can learn to love yourself and in the end most of us do. And you will only find the right guy for you when you start to love yourself.

Infatuation is when you think he's as sexy as Robert Redford, as smart as Henry Kissinger, as noble as Ralph Nader, as funny as Woody Allen, and as athletic as Jimmy Conners.* Love is when you realize that he's as sexy as Woody Allen, as smart as Jimmy Connors, as funny as Ralph Nader, as athletic as Henry Kissinger and nothing like Robert Redford - but you'll take him anyway.* ~Judith Viorst, Redbook, 1975

gaygay33 Wrote:i feel the same way too.
people keep telling me (most) that I'm really nice
but im no ones type, that's why i want plastic surgery
but i don't want to make it that noticeable. im thinking if i get plastic surgery to rearrange my looks i can move far away and start all over.
i will make a new birth certificate and lower my age by 4 years or so, maybe 5, because i want my plastic surgery to look good.

You are too young to be thinking about lying about your age. Wait until you hit your 40's at least befor you start that bs. As for the plastic surgery, well if you are not good enough as a person without it, then you won't be good enough with it.