Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unusual come out
found out today that i come out to my mum which i didnt know i had done. It all began last week. I was seeing my consulant who i see every now and again for my chronic fatigue. I also fallen out with my twin sister which stressed me out a lot. So that why i was going to see him for. My sister had a bug so had to my nece with me and my mum to. Went into the room and disscused how i was doing. Then my mum and my niece went out to leave me to speak to him on my own. I said it was my sister causing me stress and upset. He said is there anything else worrying you? I said no. He then called my mum back in with my niece. He said i speak in code. The s word came up which meant my sister. I only found out today that my mum thought he meant my sexuality. My Carer who takes me out on wedensdays told me my mum had a chat to her about me being gay. My carer been with me for 8 years and i told her i was gay. So When i got into my carer car she told me all bout their chat. i was confused i didnt say anything about my sexuality. But anyway i`m out now. my mum knows but havent talked about it yet. In a weird sort of way i`m glad that it all out. Now for the talking. Wish me luk.

Sounds good, if you are happy that she knows, though, sorry, I don't understand, all, of, that, whats, the, s, word,

I'm glad you're out! I know your situation has been bothering you for a long time, and it's good to see that it's finally out of your way.

Whenever you need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me or ask me to go to the chat room Smile

Oh, so your doctor said the s word meaning your sister, but, your, mum, though, sexuality, sounds, like, if, that, was, her, first, thought, maybe, she, had, an, inkling, already?

I did tell her 10 years ago when then she thought it was a phase. said nothing till this day.

Good for you that its out in the open ",

Bighug Welcome out of the closet!

Closets are made for clothes, not people

~ me

Congratulations!^^

pauluk Wrote:I did tell her 10 years ago when then she thought it was a phase. said nothing till this day.

That was one of the things that screwed me over. My dad suggestedd it was a phase way back when I was a teenager, took me to my mid-thirties for me to finally accept that it wasn't.

I know he meant well, but I really wish he'd never said it.

It was such a relief to finally come out and my personal life has just become so much better for it since.

And as for the "S" word (sister)... well, sometimes I think that's what sisters are for. To be the "s word" (Although I call my "s word" my "little blister")