Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know what I am gonna have to do
drkmcnamara maybe you could begin the self improvement by joining in gs more about unrelated things to yourself… not that i mind i dont think you need to be mr perfect to be loved… I AM LIVING PROOF OF THIS (dont laugh)… but because i think it would be good for you.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Who says you are limited to just learning ONE thing?
Learn what your parents want you to learn AND learn what YOU want to learn!

I've talked to a highly skilled professional Professor one time. Her Masters was in computer science....but she did not limit herself to just one thing.........she had BA's for music, culinary arts, and history.

NEVER limit yourself.

Learn all that is learnable.
Know all that is knowable.
Because you are the ONLY one who can take care of you.
The more you know, the more you grow, the less you depend on others.

I would dude but my hearts not in what they want me to do. It is interesting and useful sure but it is not where my heart is and I have found out that with me no matter how intelligent I am concerning any subject if my heart is not into wanting to study it then I have a real hard time just even passing those classes. Sure I could do it but for now where I am at mentally and emotionally it is just too much trying to pursue a degree in history and one in economics at the same time. I wanna stay in school though so I had to choose and tbh I would rather study history

History is more interesting for sure!

Not saying that I might want to pick up where I left off with my Economics degree it is just...now is not a good time. I see what you are saying tinkles and I am not saying that I am going to permanently limit myself to one thing it is just that for now I need to cut back on the things I am doing in school and focus on really nurturing myself and climbing out of my depression

partis Wrote:drkmcnamara maybe you could begin the self improvement by joining in gs more about unrelated things to yourself… not that i mind i dont think you need to be mr perfect to be loved… I AM LIVING PROOF OF THIS (dont laugh)… but because i think it would be good for you.

I am so scared that I will say the wrong thing though or give someone bad advice or make someone angry...I should just go and risk it though I will never grow if I am not willing to take risks

What you all should know about me is that I am a guy with a huge sense of intellectual curiosity. I love to learn and I will never stop learning no matter how old I get. Because of that one of the last worries I have on my mind is me sticking to just learning and being proficient in one thing lol

'I Think I am depressed'

Another self diagnosis bought to you by hypocondria.com

GO TO A DOCTOR

Congrats man, and GS is here for you when you need a boost Smile

Bighug

dfiant Wrote:'I Think I am depressed'

Another self diagnosis bought to you by hypocondria.com

GO TO A DOCTOR

It is not hypochondria, I did get dx'ed with depression last time I visited the docs and I was given a lot of meds for that too that I am now on

Ignorant people jumping to conclusions without knowing all the facts is my ultimate pet peeve