Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
urban spelunking?
does anybody here like or intrested in urban spelunking(the exploring of deserted buildings,tunnels,factories ect.)just wondering if anybody shares my interests?

I am ... sometimes more, sometimes less. We have here some old factories, Hotels, a lot of caves, old mines and so on...
And we have here some old munition-factories, missile-factories ( WW2 stuff )

You can find some interesting stuff by searching "urban explorer" or "lost places" in youtube...

could i ask why ? just not sure what is involved, is it dangerouse if its derelict ?

matty7 Wrote:could i ask why ? just not sure what is involved, is it dangerouse if its derelict ?

maybe a bit morbid, sometimes mystic, spooky... and I think its a wonderful way to live with the past... you know: hearing the voices of long gone times

Sometimes very intresting....and sometimes these old things have a interesting history

Confusedmile:

I think it would be a lot of fun, but i don't know of anyone who would go with me since i'd be afraid to do it by myself.

i do... its pretty cool just to be able to walk threw a old factory and try to figure out what it was. however, im not for ghost stuff lol, i want to go to the mansfield prision (in ohio) but during the day light...they say its haunted.

Lol, first thing I though of was sewers. xD

ME! ME ME ME ME !!!!! ME! Oh god, I LOVE such places! I mean, I get scared extremely easily because of all Stephen King books I've read, but I'm dying for such places..

maybe this is interesting :

its about nazi-germany ww2 bunker, hidden places etc.

its no only old sites, just getting to know your cities:
http://weburbanist.com/2008/05/18/30-awe...-and-more/

not a lot of stuff around here, maybe old mine shafts. if the tunnel is not self supporting generally not worth the effort to explore.