Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
urgent advice
and yes .. i live alone and just setting there listening to Adele - Hello

sam Wrote:ok now im gonna tell you things i never thought myself gonna say to anyone ,not my close ones, but here i am telling you the people that i do not really know ..
before 3 days we had this fight .. i tried to commit suicide .. but i held myself together and instead turned my cell phone OFF and any communication method and just took off .. i started my car and just drove where the streets took me i ended up in a place i'v never been more than 150 miles away from my home and i didn't go the university that day he got worried and started sending me texts .. intrantional texts he cant call. so im not thinking right i dont know what to do i cant do anything thats what im capable of .. nothing ..

sam Wrote:and yes .. i live alone and just setting there listening to Adele - Hello

I had to come back. Normally on most threads, I say my piece and then that's enough yeah? But this series of posts bothered me, and I had to come back.

Depression is a -serious- condition. No, it isn't always as easy as just "cheering yourself up" but there are --things-- you can do to help yourself from sinking too deeply.

Namely. Stop wallowing. Stop listening to sad-sac music that brings you down. Stop -doing- things you know bring you down. Begin doing things you know can help bolster you and make you feel a little better.

When you wallow, it just makes it worse. It makes -everything- worse. So stop, yeah?