Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
urgent help needed
So.. I don't even know if this would be the right forum to put this, but I seriously could use some help...

I've been going to this MUN for a couple days now and there's a guy who I only see at MUNs and who I've never talked to, but is really atractive and I have no doubt he's gay.

He knows I exist because I've smiled to him a couple times, but he probably thinks I'm a freak (not really), and I don't know what else to do to approach him and talk to him and just maybe ask for his number and.. y'know... Get to know him...

Any ideas? He's just too cute and I would hate myself forever if I didn't take this -litterally- one last chance to talk to him (this is probably the last MUN I'll ever be able to participate in and that's literally the only place I ever see him)... I'm too shy and I keep thinking I'm going to screw up things and be hated forever Sad

HALP

go talk to him, find out who he is and what he does. ask him if he'd like to get together and do something some time. pretty simple and straightforward.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

By MUN...do you mean Model United Nations? I used to be in that program ...and assuming that is is the MUN I am thinking of...what country does he represent? ...and you?

Find a common ground between your countries if possible and start a conversation as the delegate from your country....to the delegate of his country...and go from there...

It will be easier to break the ice if you are shy that way....

If it isn't the MUN I am thinking of...ignore that advice Smile

You're Columbian, Tony, aren't you? Well isn't Columbian coffee one of the greatest coffees in the world? I'd say, ask him out just for a cup of coffee and a chat. Of course, you can always offer something else than the dark beverage, should he prefer tea or some other form of drink... But a cup of coffee is a nice way to break the ice. Inviting someone for a cup that cheers or a nice cold drink may be difficult to refuse if it's offered with a smile and a warm heart. Take it from there.

Yeah [MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION] that's the MUN I'm talking about, only he wasn't in the same Commission as I so it wouldn't have been possible to "break the ice" that way sadly :(

He didn't come today anyways so I totally lost that chance...

Colombian Cofee is in fact the best cofee in the world... If only it all wasn't exported to the rest of the world and litterally leave nothing for Colombia itself I would drink cofee more often... Sadly, it's not the case :/
I do however thank you for your advise, [MENTION=1766]princealbertofb[/MENTION] it will try that next time I want to approach a cute guy...

The thing is.. I don't have the social abilities I would like to have, and it is really diffficult for me to just know who is or not "in my reach zone" and I don't know how to carry myself in a way that's appealing for gay guys... I don't even know how to let the gay people know I'm gay in order to be able to comunicate... I hate this situation, I seriously do...