Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
useless body parts

:eek: #1 was unexpected Laugh I'm literally laughing so hard since I appear to have many of these useless qualities haha. Very interesting video. I'm sure as we evolve thousands of years from now, these body parts may not even exist since they provide no benefit for survival. Should be interesting to see although I won't be alive long enough to witness the evolution of humans.

Oh there are others, like the fifth toe. Minimally useful when walking barefoot, entirely useless with shoes on.

Body hair and nipples on men do serve a purpose.... Of course if your a straight male you mayn't understand that.... :biggrin:

What about tonsils? :confused:

Note that the foreskin (sorry I'm at it again Wink!!) is not listed in this list.... I don't know if I'd say that all ten are useless. Maybe those of us who have them, use them in some way, while the others don't know what they're missing...

Still, it's interesting to know over how many years, centuries, millenia these trends have been evolving.... The phasing out is very very very very very very very very very slow and progressive....

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Body hair and nipples on men do serve a purpose.... Of course if your a straight male you mayn't understand that.... :biggrin:

If they have a sexual function then they are not useless...
This list is quite subjective.

I would like to sprout another pair of arms. Someone get me one of those DNA programmers...

Buffylo Wrote:I would like to sprout another pair of arms. Someone get me one of those DNA programmers...

... your parents???

princealbertofb Wrote:... your parents???

They weren't Shokan :frown:

(kudos to anyone who knows the reference)