Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
venting
there should be a venting/rant section, i just all this bullshit on my mind i can't stand it. i just want to go into a room and scream (but i can't cause i have a room mate). just a section where people can go and just vent about whats pissing them off or just rant about totally random crap. i don't know if there's a section like this already but just a thought i had (i had to settle for yelling in the garage and beating up a garbage can with a wiffle bat).

I wanna vent about my aunt:

You stupid little B*tch!! i want to sleep more and you eefin woke me up!!!!

My vent...two parter...

I am sick of "inventive" people fucking with my iced tea. I prefer black tea but green is OK...but NO FLAVORS and NO SUGAR!!!!!! Subway has this barfy honey flavored green tea which was OK when it was alongside the brewed iced tea with no flavors or honey but now two of the three local Subways I go to have taken out the regular iced tea and I walked out of both of them...I told the manager why as well.

...and theatres who serves butter flavored crap on their EXPENSIVE popcorn., I want REAL BUTTER...I hate that fake butter...It makes me sick to my stomach. I have never even had margarine in my life....it is processed. Processed food will give you cancer. I tried bringing in my own real unsalted butter warmed up in a tiny little thermos but it didn't work...was all globby...so I ate the crap they served and got sick after I left the theatre. I have to drive 45 minutes to get to a theatre with real butter and I wanted to see Harry Potter in 3D IMAX which that theatre doesn't have and I hate to watch a movie without my fucking popcorn...

Done venting:biggrin: (Great idea BTW)

just a way of getting dumb shit off your chest with people giving you a hard time about it; i'm a hard person to piss off but when you do god help you (thus the reason i have a wiffle bat, it costs like 5 bucks and lets me take my aggression out on inanimate objects in the privacy of a garage so i don't look like a psycho in public)

Glock30 Wrote:just a way of getting dumb shit off your chest with people giving you a hard time about it; i'm a hard person to piss off but when you do god help you (thus the reason i have a wiffle bat, it costs like 5 bucks and lets me take my aggression out on inanimate objects in the privacy of a garage so i don't look like a psycho in public)

Good idea for a thread mate. :-)

When I am home and not in Afghanistan, I get my pent up agression out by taking my Glock to the range and putting 200 rounds through it. Very satisfying.
Richard

ardus Wrote:When I am home and not in Afghanistan, I get my pent up agression out by taking my Glock to the range and putting 200 rounds through it. Very satisfying.
Richard

Fuck yes for this guy :biggrin:

Here is my vent:
A friend of mine on Facebook that lives in NY sent me a message mid June saying he wanted to get out of NY and was wondering if there was any jobs down here. He also wanted to stay with me till he got on his feet once he got down here. I said sure come on down. The only problem was he didn't have a license and needed to get that straightened out. I told him the job market falls off around mid July so he should try to get it straighten out soon and come down. I was stoked about him coming down because we were best friends in high school. A week or two passed by and I messaged him asking what was going on since I hadn't heard from him. He said he still needed to get his license straight and he was hoping to be down here by July eighth. I knew he was dragging his feet but I was like ok.

I sent him another message July tenth asking him what was going on. He said he still needed to get his license straight. He wanted to come down here and take care of it down here. I told him he would avoid a whole bunch of red tape if he got it taken care of before he moved down. He said ok. At this point I knew he was really dragging his feet. I sent him another message two weeks later asking what was going on. He said he had a doctors appointment August 5th to get his license back and then he would be coming down within two or three days after that.

I was expecting him to be down here by mid week this week. He sent me a message today saying its going to be another two weeks. He said he needs to sell his computer to get money to come down to live on till he finds a job. WTF! He has had the last two months to get his shit together. All this time has been saying how much NY blows and cant wait to get out of that hell hole but yet he has dragged his damn feet all summer long to come down here. Some people are glutton for punishment. I was trying to help this friend out by giving him a fresh start. All he had to was show up at my door, he would have place to stay and a job pretty already lined up. Two months later the job market is on the decline since the tourism season is almost over and Im fed up with his lolly gagging. I was excited about seeing him again but now Im like WTF!

To top things off my brother whom I share a two bedroom apartment with decided to jump ship and move out on September first. He found a room for rent from a friend of his and it will be cheaper for him. That all good for him but it doubles my monthly expenses since Im out of a roommate now. I asked my friend if he wants to be my roommate since my brother is moving and he said ok. It will all work out if or when he gets down here but all this waiting is ticking me right off.:mad:

Two part:

1. I want to get a better phone without being stuck to a contract, but the only decent android phones I can get without a contract are with T-Mobile (doesn't get a signal out here), Virgin Mobile (doesn't get a signal out here), and Boost (doesn't get a signal out here). Tracfone services like Net10 and StraightTalk work just fine, but none of them offer the phones I want. They sell Symbian phones for roughly the same price as Android phones. That makes absolutely no sense. In a market loaded with inexpensive phones that use an open-source OS like Android, what reason is there to sell people a bunch of shitty, expensive Nokia phones with their ancient Symbian OS installed?

2. I live in the United States of America; a country built on capitalism and the free market. We get a lot of things very inexpensively in comparison to the rest of the world (see: petroleum). However, cable, Internet, and phone services out here are extraordinarily expensive in comparison to what's offered in Great Britain or elsewhere in Europe. That's horseshit. Not to mention, our broadband speeds are laughable in comparison to the rest of the world. Pay a hundred a month for a cable package with phone and Internet and you'll be lucky to score 2mbps down. Elsewhere, 10mbps and even 1gbps connections are common and inexpensive.

What the fuck, America?

^ your lucky your in America Sad but dont get me wrong i love my country.. its just too ancient sometimes..