Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
venting
and here i thought this thread was dead

Thanks Lewis and Rawr. It indeed an exciting job but it can get really stressful when it needs to be. I kept mumbling to myself for the past two weeks about quitting my job. I don't really mean it though. Stress was possessing me. I love my colleagues, my desk and the location of my office very much. Besides I had to go through 4 job interviews just to get this job so I will not let it go that easily.

Thanks again Lewis and Rawr for your supports.

Glock30, oh it's alive and I am thankful you created this thread to begin with. It helps to release a bit of tension.

so my sister was watching her basic mtv blah blah blah (jersey shore shi*) and the commercial for the real world pops up and they are blabbing about the gay guy. and she starts talking to her friend about how being gay is an act against god and yada yada yada. it frustrated me so i had to leave the room. Talk about defamation!

if being gay is an act against god then why the hell does the bible say adam and eve had kids all boys????? There problem solved lol

ManicLewis21 Wrote:so my sister was watching her basic mtv blah blah blah (jersey shore shi*) and the commercial for the real world pops up and they are blabbing about the gay guy. and she starts talking to her friend about how being gay is an act against god and yada yada yada. it frustrated me so i had to leave the room. Talk about defamation!

I always wonder why God even bother to create gay people and gay instinct if homosexuality is a sin to begin with. It makes God look like a total douchebag. We are all like characters in The Sims living in The Sims and being played by God.

Jay Wrote:I'm a designer who works for an international property company. I handle the marketing and advertising part for the headquarters and its branches. I'm the only designer for this company. It's a one man show.

Best part? I was informed yesterday that Matt asked my boss why I worked so slow. SO SLOW. I worked like a crazy nut for two weeks in a row and he said I was slow. Thankfully my boss knows

get as much experience as you need from your current situation and quietly start looking for a better employ

pellaz Wrote:get as much experience as you need from your current situation and quietly start looking for a better employ

A lot of my former colleagues encouraged me to resign and move on to another company/firm.

It did cross my mind to resign but I am only able to decide after mid next year. Right now I have to stay as I'm going to have three series of surgeries starting from this 5th December. I believe I should only decide after I have fully recovered from my surgeries. I need to have a clear mind in order to decide.

It's going to be difficult to leave as I truly love my job, my colleagues and the location of my job. I'm afraid that I am going to regret for resigning. But at the same time, I know that I have to take the risk to resign if I would like to expand my career successfully.

Matt, the developer caught me snapping photos of the property posters that I made for the last exhibition. He asked me what I was doing. I told him I was snapping photos for my portfolio and to update my resume. He asked if I was planning to resign. I answered, "In the future, yes."

He replied, "If you resign, I will hunt you down and drag you back to this company."

WTF, What was suppose to be a fun night turned into a train wreck. I went out to dinner with my friend to relax and have a good time. It was his treat since I have been taking care of him till he gets on his feet. We went to the Texas Roadhouse and Grill. The food was awesome. He had a few drinks with dinner which was fine with me since I was driving. After dinner we checked out the mall because my friend wanted to get a case for his cell phone. he found what he was looking for and we headed home. He suggested we stop by the bar and have a few more drinks. I was down for having a few drinks and heading home. We had a few drinks at the bar and was having a good time. My friend suggested we check out downtown Myrtle Beach and the strip because oktober fest was going on. We went down to the strip and found another bar to drink at. I was feeling buzzed and my friend was feeling pretty good as well. This is when stuff started going south. My friend is a pretty outspoken person and started getting wasted. He started getting loud and talking to random strangers. Our seats at the bar were outside right next to the sidewalk. My friend was drinking heavily at this point. He got even more belligerent and started saying stuff to people as they walked past on the sidewalk. I told him to tone it down a bit but he wasnt listening. Five minutes later a security guard came up to us to have a chat. He told my friend to knock it off and that he was cut off from drinking. He instructed us to finish our drinks and leave after that. My friend was offended but stayed sorta calm. He wanted to party some more and find another bar. I told him it was best we went home. My friend didnt think he was that drunk. He was pissed that we just got kicked out of the bar. he asked me if he was too drunk and if he was in the wrong. I just agreed with him to get him to walk back to the truck with me. As we walked back to the truck my friend continued to be loud and obnoxious. He said SC is not the place for him and he is moving back to NY. When we got back to the truck he peed right beside it. My friend still insisted that he wasnt that drunk. Half way home it looked like he passed out in the passenger seat. We got home and I made sure he got to his bed. I went upstairs to bed. Two minutes later he yells my name. He says his cell phone is gone. He was still being loud and obnoxious. We found his phone and i made sure he was ok by sitting with him for a few minutes. He started to get sick so I grab him the trash can. I sat with him till he calmed down. I stayed downstairs to keep a eye on him. I layed down next to his bed to keeps tabs on him. He eventually fell asleep.

I like drinking just as much as the next person but my friend was out of control tonight with his drinking and behavior. His drinking habit and behavior while drunk concerns me. If he doesnt get his drinking under of control he is liable to get tossed in jail. WTF!