Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
venting
I HATE FLUFFY BUNNYS...COFFEE....SPROUTS....CHICKEN SOUP.... LOOSING....SORE LOOSERS.... SORE BUM....HITLER....HOMOPHOBES....STUCK UP TOFFEE NOSED TWATS AND MOST OF ALL I HATE....HATE xD

I hate that it's so damn hard to get a job out here... I hate that I spent all this time in school and training programs "learning" (really just went to get it on paper) how to effeciently do things that I already did effeciently in the first damn place only to end up having to deal with going up against serious competition for FLIPPING BURGERS. I HATE that potential employers look at the fact that you don't already have a job as a reason NOT to hire you. I hate that my mother is such a hypocritical bitch using me all these years as the workhorse for the entire damn family and then skips out on me and tries to kick me out when times are fucking hard for everyfuckingbody, I hate that I have to resort to looking up California law just to figure out ways to buy myself damn time so I can look for a job while I'm still living in a house with internet access. I hate that even though she always wants to talk about how I'm about to be kicked out she still keeps asking me for favors and to do chores when no one else in the house seems to lift a damn finger, as usual. I hate that I'm probably going to have to move in with my friend in Nevada so I don't end up out in the street when I've already made it damn clear that I fucking HATE HATE HATE Nevada with a fucking passion and I wouldn't wanna live there in a thousand years. I hate that while I'm out trying to make an honest living, pimps, whores, dealers and other assorted criminals are doing much better than me because they gain at the expense of others, and I hate that the people who are really running things in this country act like those criminals are all wrong and deserve to do time when they behave just like them on a daily basis but it's different because it's called "POLITICS" and they wear suits. I hate that when friends see how stressed I am with my family and my current situation they say "Man you really should hurry up and get out of there, stress can kill you" like I've got a fucking house of my own all paid for and waiting for me to just slide into. I hate that society gave me the delusion that my 20's were supposed to be this super fun happy go lucky sex romp of a time when all they've been is one fucking slap in the face after the next, I hate that I'm so stressed out that the thought of having sex is completely ridiculous to me even though I'm always horny. I hate gaining weight. I hate that people find me so likeable and yet I always find myself feeling extremely lonely, I hate how much I love shopping cuz I'm broke, I hate that I like men because men drive me fucking insane, I hate that it's so damn hard just to find a little peace, I hate this constant uphill battle, I hate that I wake up every morning with the strength to get up and keep going when all I really want is to lay down and have a peaceful death so I can finally get some real rest. I hate that I have so much to fucking vent about, and I hate that there are people out there who have it worse than me, I hate that there are teenagers living on the streets in this town because their parents aren't worth a pile of horse shit on a hot summer day, I hate this town, I hate my life, and I hate that I love living every day despite all the suffering.

Evilbunnie Wrote:I hate that it's so damn hard to get a job out here... I hate that I spent all this time in school and training programs "learning" (really just went to get it on paper) how to effeciently do things that I already did effeciently in the first damn place only to end up having to deal with going up against serious competition for FLIPPING BURGERS. I HATE that potential employers look at the fact that you don't already have a job as a reason NOT to hire you. I hate that my mother is such a hypocritical bitch using me all these years as the workhorse for the entire damn family and then skips out on me and tries to kick me out when times are fucking hard for everyfuckingbody, I hate that I have to resort to looking up California law just to figure out ways to buy myself damn time so I can look for a job while I'm still living in a house with internet access. I hate that even though she always wants to talk about how I'm about to be kicked out she still keeps asking me for favors and to do chores when no one else in the house seems to lift a damn finger, as usual. I hate that I'm probably going to have to move in with my friend in Nevada so I don't end up out in the street when I've already made it damn clear that I fucking HATE HATE HATE Nevada with a fucking passion and I wouldn't wanna live there in a thousand years. I hate that while I'm out trying to make an honest living, pimps, whores, dealers and other assorted criminals are doing much better than me because they gain at the expense of others, and I hate that the people who are really running things in this country act like those criminals are all wrong and deserve to do time when they behave just like them on a daily basis but it's different because it's called "POLITICS" and they wear suits. I hate that when friends see how stressed I am with my family and my current situation they say "Man you really should hurry up and get out of there, stress can kill you" like I've got a fucking house of my own all paid for and waiting for me to just slide into. I hate that society gave me the delusion that my 20's were supposed to be this super fun happy go lucky sex romp of a time when all they've been is one fucking slap in the face after the next, I hate that I'm so stressed out that the thought of having sex is completely ridiculous to me even though I'm always horny. I hate gaining weight. I hate that people find me so likeable and yet I always find myself feeling extremely lonely, I hate how much I love shopping cuz I'm broke, I hate that I like men because men drive me fucking insane, I hate that it's so damn hard just to find a little peace, I hate this constant uphill battle, I hate that I wake up every morning with the strength to get up and keep going when all I really want is to lay down and have a peaceful death so I can finally get some real rest. I hate that I have so much to fucking vent about, and I hate that there are people out there who have it worse than me, I hate that there are teenagers living on the streets in this town because their parents aren't worth a pile of horse shit on a hot summer day, I hate this town, I hate my life, and I hate that I love living every day despite all the suffering.

WOW....and here i was going to bitch about my internet service acting like shit for no fucking reason.

If i knew how to post the youtube video i would, but since i don't and because my internet is being a bitch i'm a just post the link.

evil bunnie u should watch it you'd like, it describes what u just said but in a more humorous light

disregard that, this bullshit post count says i can't (i say its bullshit, thats just my opinion, its just how i feel about it) so instead go to you tube and search for "duckman - best rant"

Evilbunnie Wrote:I hate that it's so damn hard to get a job out here... I hate that I spent all this time in school and training programs "learning" (really just went to get it on paper) how to effeciently do things that I already did effeciently in the first damn place only to end up having to deal with going up against serious competition for FLIPPING BURGERS. I HATE that potential employers look at the fact that you don't already have a job as a reason NOT to hire you. I hate that my mother is such a hypocritical bitch using me all these years as the workhorse for the entire damn family and then skips out on me and tries to kick me out when times are fucking hard for everyfuckingbody, I hate that I have to resort to looking up California law just to figure out ways to buy myself damn time so I can look for a job while I'm still living in a house with internet access. I hate that even though she always wants to talk about how I'm about to be kicked out she still keeps asking me for favors and to do chores when no one else in the house seems to lift a damn finger, as usual. I hate that I'm probably going to have to move in with my friend in Nevada so I don't end up out in the street when I've already made it damn clear that I fucking HATE HATE HATE Nevada with a fucking passion and I wouldn't wanna live there in a thousand years. I hate that while I'm out trying to make an honest living, pimps, whores, dealers and other assorted criminals are doing much better than me because they gain at the expense of others, and I hate that the people who are really running things in this country act like those criminals are all wrong and deserve to do time when they behave just like them on a daily basis but it's different because it's called "POLITICS" and they wear suits. I hate that when friends see how stressed I am with my family and my current situation they say "Man you really should hurry up and get out of there, stress can kill you" like I've got a fucking house of my own all paid for and waiting for me to just slide into. I hate that society gave me the delusion that my 20's were supposed to be this super fun happy go lucky sex romp of a time when all they've been is one fucking slap in the face after the next, I hate that I'm so stressed out that the thought of having sex is completely ridiculous to me even though I'm always horny. I hate gaining weight. I hate that people find me so likeable and yet I always find myself feeling extremely lonely, I hate how much I love shopping cuz I'm broke, I hate that I like men because men drive me fucking insane, I hate that it's so damn hard just to find a little peace, I hate this constant uphill battle, I hate that I wake up every morning with the strength to get up and keep going when all I really want is to lay down and have a peaceful death so I can finally get some real rest. I hate that I have so much to fucking vent about, and I hate that there are people out there who have it worse than me, I hate that there are teenagers living on the streets in this town because their parents aren't worth a pile of horse shit on a hot summer day, I hate this town, I hate my life, and I hate that I love living every day despite all the suffering.
I understand you're in a difficult spot, and that's terrible.

However, if you are able to gather the resources, why not move south somewhere? I used to live in Greenville, SC and the area was growing quite rapidly and had more than a few jobs available.

Glock30 Wrote:WOW....and here i was going to bitch about my internet service acting like shit for no fucking reason.

If i knew how to post the youtube video i would, but since i don't and because my internet is being a bitch i'm a just post the link.

evil bunnie u should watch it you'd like, it describes what u just said but in a more humorous light

disregard that, this bullshit post count says i can't (i say its bullshit, thats just my opinion, its just how i feel about it) so instead go to you tube and search for "duckman - best rant"

LOL, I've heard Duckmans rant before, I agreed with him wholeheartedly. I was quite a fan back in the day.

Zune Wrote:I understand you're in a difficult spot, and that's terrible.

However, if you are able to gather the resources, why not move south somewhere? I used to live in Greenville, SC and the area was growing quite rapidly and had more than a few jobs available.

I've already got plans to move North and eventually Canada... I've been South before, my mom and dad are from the South... it's just not my particular cup o' tea.

something that really chaps my ass is these new bike lanes that got set up. there absolute crap and clearly don't work the way they were intended. i almost killed like 4 bikers and almost took someones door off today because of these BS bike lanes. the old ones weren't so bad but the way they got the new ones set up, the bike lane is next to the curb, then there's this parking lane then general traffic. but asshole pedestrians are now using that bike lane like a side walk the bikes are in the street and then the parked cars open there doors right into traffic, its fucking bananas out there

Left office yesterday at freaking 3.10 am in the morning. :mad: 3 am?!!!!

I'm a designer who works for an international property company. I handle the marketing and advertising part for the headquarters and its branches. I'm the only designer for this company. It's a one man show.

Last week the headquarters (Hong Kong) had a property exhibition and this week is Malaysia's branch turn. Hong Kong and Malaysia are selling the same project from the same developer. I'm just going to call the Director of this developer, Matt. Matt is a nice guy but I was/still am itchy to strangle this guy.

Let see ...
  • I went home at 8 pm everyday for two weeks in a row to complete this project. My working hour is from 10 am till 6 pm. I even continued to work at home after I left my office. I didn't complain.
  • I came to work on Saturday and Sunday for two weeks in a row to complete this stupid project. That means I have been working for freaking 14 days nonstop . Again I didn't complain.
  • Matt asked me to design and produce 17 posters on last Monday. The printing company needed me to comple the 17 posters before Thursday so that they can print everything on time as my company needed all posters to be ready before Saturday.

So I worked like a maniac for days to complete those 17 posters. I didn't sleep for 3 days in a row. Last Thursday Matt asked not to print all 17 posters. He only wanted 10 out those 17 to be printed. I was like WTF. You wasted my time and energy.
  • Yesterday everyone in the office worked like there's no tomorrow. Everyone left office late at around 8 pm something. My colleague named Vincent and I still had to stay in the office though. I still had to prepare and produce a video presentation for the project. Vincent had to print all the contracts, additional promotional brochures and alike.

I managed to finish my work at around 11 pm. Vincent was still half way. Our printing machine started to become slow due to overload or overheating. Vincent asked me to go home as I haven't slept properly for days. But I wasn't comfortable with the idea of leaving Vincent alone in the office. I told him that I will help and accompany him.

12 am and we still haven't finished printing those materials. By 12.30 am, I was really sleepy. I told Vincent to go home as soon as he has completed the printing. Vincent still has to work today and tomorrow as he is a Marketing Executive. He has to manage the property exhibition that we are having today and tomorrow. I told him that I will sleep in the office.

I slept on a sofa whilst Vincent continued to print. It wasn't comfortable to sleep on a leather sofa without a pillow. I instantly woke up when I heard a loud noise in our office. Vincent was cursing like crazy as he accidentally dropped the contracts that he has printed. All contracts were all jumbled and mixed up. I looked at my watch and it was 2 am something. I helped him out.
  • We managed to complete everything on 3 am in the morning. Vincent insisted to give me a ride home as we live nearby. He said this is the least thing he can do as I accompanied and helped him out. We reached my house at 3.30 am something. Vincent reached his at around 4 am. He has to go work again - today on 11 am.

Best part? I was informed yesterday that Matt asked my boss why I worked so slow. SO SLOW. I worked like a crazy nut for two weeks in a row and he said I was slow. Thankfully my boss knows that designing is not an easy job. She explained to Matt that designing doesn't work in a blink. It has phases, stages etc. I had to jump from using one software to another software and then back to the first software just to design one poster. And oh, I don't know ... maybe because I have to handle, manage and chase all projects from the headquarters in Hong Kong and its branches in Malaysia, Australia and Singapore. DUH. Matt understood.

But I was so pissed at Matt that I glared like hell at him that afternoon. My colleagues then calmed and consoled me down. They reminded me that I am a professional designer and directors/CEOs are always difficult bunch of people.

I calmed down by late afternoon. My boss gave me a hug and said she loves me a lot for being a very good staff.

Vincent told me that our big boss from Hong Kong, our boss (Malaysia) and Matt went out for lunch together yesterday. The bill of their lunch? 1000 bucks. What the hell ??? Then again I am not surprised as my big boss owns Ferrari etc. But still, what the hell ?????

Matt will return to Australia in a couple of days and my big boss will return to Hong Kong on next Tuesday. I still have things to sort out with Matt - website design, 3d design etc.

I will see Matt again in another 2 weeks for a new project. H.E.L.L.

I'm craving for sushi right now ...

I'm going to do forest trekking tomorrow alone. It should help to ease my mind.

Jay Wrote:Left office yesterday at freaking 3.10 am in the morning. :mad: 3 am?!!!!

I'm a designer who works for an international property company. I handle the marketing and advertising part for the headquarters and its branches. I'm the only designer for this company. It's a one man show.

Last week the headquarters (Hong Kong) had a property exhibition and this week is Malaysia's branch turn. Hong Kong and Malaysia are selling the same project from the same developer. I'm just going to call the Director of this developer, Matt. Matt is a nice guy but I was/still am itchy to strangle this guy.

Let see ...
  • I went home at 8 pm everyday for two weeks in a row to complete this project. My working hour is from 10 am till 6 pm. I even continued to work at home after I left my office. I didn't complain.
  • I came to work on Saturday and Sunday for two weeks in a row to complete this stupid project. That means I have been working for freaking 14 days nonstop . Again I didn't complain.
  • Matt asked me to design and produce 17 posters on last Monday. The printing company needed me to comple the 17 posters before Thursday so that they can print everything on time as my company needed all posters to be ready before Saturday.

So I worked like a maniac for days to complete those 17 posters. I didn't sleep for 3 days in a row. Last Thursday Matt asked not to print all 17 posters. He only wanted 10 out those 17 to be printed. I was like WTF. You wasted my time and energy.
  • Yesterday everyone in the office worked like there's no tomorrow. Everyone left office late at around 8 pm something. My colleague named Vincent and I still had to stay in the office though. I still had to prepare and produce a video presentation for the project. Vincent had to print all the contracts, additional promotional brochures and alike.

I managed to finish my work at around 11 pm. Vincent was still half way. Our printing machine started to become slow due to overload or overheating. Vincent asked me to go home as I haven't slept properly for days. But I wasn't comfortable with the idea of leaving Vincent alone in the office. I told him that I will help and accompany him.

12 am and we still haven't finished printing those materials. By 12.30 am, I was really sleepy. I told Vincent to go home as soon as he has completed the printing. Vincent still has to work today and tomorrow as he is a Marketing Executive. He has to manage the property exhibition that we are having today and tomorrow. I told him that I will sleep in the office.

I slept on a sofa whilst Vincent continued to print. It wasn't comfortable to sleep on a leather sofa without a pillow. I instantly woke up when I heard a loud noise in our office. Vincent was cursing like crazy as he accidentally dropped the contracts that he has printed. All contracts were all jumbled and mixed up. I looked at my watch and it was 2 am something. I helped him out.
  • We managed to complete everything on 3 am in the morning. Vincent insisted to give me a ride home as we live nearby. He said this is the least thing he can do as I accompanied and helped him out. We reached my house at 3.30 am something. Vincent reached his at around 4 am. He has to go work again - today on 11 am.

Best part? I was informed yesterday that Matt asked my boss why I worked so slow. SO SLOW. I worked like a crazy nut for two weeks in a row and he said I was slow. Thankfully my boss knows that designing is not an easy job. She explained to Matt that designing doesn't work in a blink. It has phases, stages etc. I had to jump from using one software to another software and then back to the first software just to design one poster. And oh, I don't know ... maybe because I have to handle, manage and chase all projects from the headquarters in Hong Kong and its branches in Malaysia, Australia and Singapore. DUH. Matt understood.

But I was so pissed at Matt that I glared like hell at him that afternoon. My colleagues then calmed and consoled me down. They reminded me that I am a professional designer and directors/CEOs are always difficult bunch of people.

I calmed down by late afternoon. My boss gave me a hug and said she loves me a lot for being a very good staff.

Vincent told me that our big boss from Hong Kong, our boss (Malaysia) and Matt went out for lunch together yesterday. The bill of their lunch? 1000 bucks. What the hell ??? Then again I am not surprised as my big boss owns Ferrari etc. But still, what the hell ?????

Matt will return to Australia in a couple of days and my big boss will return to Hong Kong on next Tuesday. I still have things to sort out with Matt - website design, 3d design etc.

I will see Matt again in another 2 weeks for a new project. H.E.L.L.

I'm craving for sushi right now ...

I'm going to do forest trekking tomorrow alone. It should help to ease my mind.

what an exciting job! sounds like fun. Wink your a nice person! your deeds will lead you to FORTUNE.

does indeed sound like a fun job, besides the stress :3

/hugs stay strong dude, from what you've said, you sound as if your awesome at what you do :3