Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
verbal spam filter
I'm very newly in the transition of coming out. When you tell people. obviously & awkwardly they tend to have questions. Boy is it difficult to talk openly . Mean I am useing words , sentences, expressing views & concepts that quite frankly I'm not sure I believed would ever pass my lips. I seem to have developed what I can only describe as a verbal spam filter and it's set to intolerant. All those words and phrases which feel most naturally atributed to myself when rattling around my head all of a suden feel so ailen as they pass my lips. Even describing my self as gay feels odd and surreal as it comes out. I have yet to vocalise out loud that I fancy a guy and I dont just mean to that guy but to anyone in general. But not being happy merely having a "this feels ailen" alarm. it seems to have linked itself up to the blush mechanism for visual effect. I end up glowing like a window in a ho house. I'm guessing the only way to turn it down is to talk openly and desensitise it. Lets face it a blushing youngster could be seen as sweet and endearing, make you feel paternal towards them but at my age its just not or atleast it doesn't feel like it is. Perhaps it depends which side of the blush your stood on? I never for a moment contemplated what coming out could bring out!!

as you tell the people you want to...even if its 1 or 21 ... it gets easier in your mind ,plus your body will following along Smile as the people get used to you been gay they will asks questions and talking more will make it sort of a non issue with them so you become more secure in your new skin ( hope that makes sense )...not saying it works for everyone but that how I felt

I have a song for you..

PARENTAL ADVISORY: EXPLICIT LYRICS.

Wont show link can you please give name of song😜

You aren't used to being open, that's all it is. You are used to these words never passing your lips, keeping them inside. It still feels taboo talking about it with people, hence why you are blushing. This is all very normal behaviour. When I was just coming out I felt the same at first, eventually, especially if you are talking about things with people that don't give a shit who you take to bed, you will feel much more at ease. Takes time, and it does feel overwhelming, but with time, you will get there Smile

It help just talking and getting the thought out there��

Good, keep sharing your thoughts if it helps you Smile

Oh it's just a matter of not giving a f*ck honestly.

Nevermind the word. "I like dudes, their dicks, asses, muscle, eyes, scent, etc" plain and simple.

Inappropriate but on point methinks
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Just watched the video. Pure CLASS