Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
very confused, need advice
luke35 Wrote:Weed is crap and really pschoactive, not some blessing from Jah that turns us all into Bob Marley.

Saying that I still think it should be legalised.

[COLOR="Purple"]Did the OP say he was only on weed? And weed can be pretty strong these days...

It is just my opinion but seems a bit of weed is a lot easier on the body than alcohol. I am lucky that I get nicely stoned/relaxed/artistic with just the smallest amount of smoke. I have the tiniest pipe and smoke the smallest amount and feel great for hours and hours. It also helps me to rest and sleep better.

Again, just my opinion but all about control also.[/COLOR]

Hey Fjp, your friend sounds like my dream........:tongue:

As for feeling pressure to bend to pigeonholing it just seems to be the way things are.

Meeting single adventurous women who can handle a guy telling them that he is a crossderessing submissive kinkpot who has no particular desire to fuck them but quite likes sucking cock is like finding hens teeth.

Meeting guys who are open to my kinks is way easier, most women are either in relationships or very conservative sexually and if they are single and kinky they are usually so independant minded they have no desire to have a lover.

[COLOR="Purple"]I am afraid to give you any more details about Lash as you would probably cream your pants and start stalking her...

I do think she is available Lol2 [/COLOR]