Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
very nervous most of the time
so especially around hot and cute guys, even if they were not my type. for instance, there this guy whom i think he is so hot, well almost everyone agrees on that; we talked for a while, i felt like it was many hours! he is not even my friend and he doesn't even know my name, but we usually say hi to each other.
not only with this guy; i work at a restaurant and the guest are very classy; the men are extra hot, guests or coworkers. i can't look them in the eye; i get freakishly blushed and start stuttering.
this thing started recently, kinda. a few years ago, i didn't have this issue, but now it drives me crazy.

Hey stranger..stranger here. You know , some people find that cute haha...I think it's normal. I mean who wouldn't be nervous when they're around a potential date interest? I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I'm nervous a lot of the time, but it's not about being around cute guys, it's just a leftover reaction from being in combat. It expresses it self by me being angry at silly things a lot.

Richard

I get where you're coming from there is a guy on my bus we r on it for half an hour morning and evening and it's just us to down the back by are selfs. We aren't close friends, but the past month I've been big in to him and not just him but other guys that I never noticed until lately. And my big tests are coming up and I easly distracted. The best advice I have is to have a task on your mind.

Random emotional reactions are hard to manage.

My experience with them is mostly negative, since the things that they produce in me are mostly negative, but they don't have to be.

Being flushed around a hot guy is not a negative thing, it's just something that you need to learn to deal with so you can integrate it into your daily routine.

My emotional issues usually tend towards anger, I integrate them by making sure I work out, and I go to the range regularly and shoot, so I get some good outlets for thewm.

Regardless of what the emotional reactions are, finding a good outlet for that emotion is critical.

Richard

I think it gets better with time. There's someone I work with that I'm completely into, and he used to make me nervous, but I've become able to handle myself normally around him. I usually handle someone that I find very attractive by reminding myself to be business like and formal, for example, if I'm taking the order of someone who I'd like to give services that my restuaraunt doesn't normally give, I'll just automatically go through the script on how to conduct an order in my head, and do that. This way, I can operate even with half of my brain going "OMG PLEASE DATE HIM OH PLEASE, PLEASE, HE LOOKED AT YOU!!! DID YOU SEE THAT? OMG!". Smile

ALSO; I thought that you were another stranger for a second, the one that commented second in this thread!

I get that I have the same deal you just have to try your best... I always find it really hard to talk to hot/cute guys I just get all awkward and nervous then I open up after awhile.. I have a really hard time with small talk so my mind will just. go blank... I'm omg your Hot! lol

stranger221 Wrote:Hey stranger..stranger here. You know , some people find that cute haha...I think it's normal. I mean who wouldn't be nervous when they're around a potential date interest? I wouldn't worry too much about it.

My friend wouldnt.....he'd be all up in their faces....
HI!! Whats your name?
Have you always been super hot?
You married? Cause it really dont matter, Im a slut for you baby!!!

Yeah, he's like that.

thanks guys, but to be honest this thing drives me crazy; it prevents me from doing my job. it is very serious not being able to talk right in front of others. that sucks.