Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vietnamese gay
hi everybody. I'm vietnamese boy. I'm 20 years old. I'm student. This is the first time, i visit this wed. I hope to find somebody to make friend and chat with meSmile. My english skill is still bad, i don't know to say anything. Don't laugh at me Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Hi welcome to GaySpeak. This is a great place to make friends.
An eye for an eye

Welcome to gayspeak, and this is good place to learn better english, even for people whos first laungage is english.... naming no names!

PARTISAN.

viethoang291993 Wrote:hi everybody. I'm vietnamese boy. I'm 20 years old. I'm student. This is the first time, i visit this wed. I hope to find somebody to make friend and chat with meSmile. My english skill is still bad, i don't know to say anything. Don't laugh at me Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Here you are Viethoang, your corrected post, so you can improve your English...
Hello everybody, I'm a Vietnamese boy/man. I'm 20 years old. I'm a student. This is the first time I have visited this website. I hope to find somebody to make friends with and to chat with me Confusedmile:. My English skills are still bad, I don't know what to say (?) or I don't know how to say anything (??) [which one do you mean?]. Don't laugh at me...

Well, Viethoang, Welcome to GaySpeak. I think your English is not so bad as you think. I think we understood most of what you said. I hope you will find friends here too and improve your English skills gradually as you chat with us. What is it like to be a gay Vietnamese in your country in this day and age?
Take care.

partisan Wrote:Welcome to gayspeak, and this is good place to learn better english, even for people whos first laungage is english.... naming no names!

PARTISAN.
You're right, Partisan.... people whose first language is English... Wink
There was a bit of a muddle there with the lgagaune. Wink

princealbertofb Wrote:You're right, Partisan.... people whose first language is English... Wink
There was a bit of a muddle there with the lgagaune. Wink

Point proved Big Grin i always have a problem with that laungagey word, its a terror!

G Day and welcome to Gayspeak Smile

Welcome to GS.

hey and welcome Smile

Hi and welcome to Gayspeak Wavey

Miles Wrote:hey and welcome Smile

Hays for horses, you ain't no horse.... Wait that doesn't work, sheep eat hay? or is that wolves that eat hay??? too many critters.... Rolleyes