Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
views on chubby bears
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I'm sorry, did I lead you to believe I wanted to talk about my sex life? :confused:

Roflmao

I was refering to my hubby. But before OP persues a relationship with you, maybe you should introduce him to the throngs of gagged and restrained bears you have on your premise. They'd be sharing whips and more, soon, afterall.

Cuddly Wrote:I was refering to my hubby. But before OP persues a relationship with you, maybe you should introduce him to the throngs of gagged and restrained bears you have on your premise. They'd be sharing whips and more, soon, afterall.

Oh please, 'throngs of restrained bears' gives the wrong impression. Try scores or Dozens - its sounds a lot more tame that way.:biggrin:

My last sex date was a chubby bear and he was awesome!

I am pro chubby bear! Bear

Bears are great for cuddling up with, but beware.... if you feed them they'll come plowing through your backyard in the middle of the night.

BlueLotus Wrote:come plowing through your backyard in the middle of the night.

also know as cultivation.... :tongue:

Bears are likeable. Confusedmile: Regarding body hairs, as long as they are smooth at the back.

BlueLotus Wrote:Bears are great for cuddling up with, but beware.... if you feed them they'll come plowing through your backyard in the middle of the night.

lol made me laugh,luckily im tame

pontiacgp Wrote:just wandering whats yalls views on chubby bears with beards,im one myself and was wandering if anybody liked them,cant find anybody who does,should I keep a thick beard or get rid of it ,personally I like hairy guys

I guess it's a personal preference. I like mine smooth.

thanks yall,cuddly are you talking about bondage lol??? sorry about not posting back in awhile,i was rebuilding my laptop and was waiting on something to come from the uk