• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
voice breakinggg
shadow Wrote:That's cool - it just ADDS to your pre-existing sex-appeal !! xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

LOL aww bless I wish eh :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Yeeeeah, don't worry about that. My cousin is my age and he's still got a really squeeky voice. Sorry to say, but it's just too much fun to bother him about it.
As the others have said (and I just feel like saying again because I'm just cool like that :biggrinSmile just be glad x3 big schlongs go in good places xP

(Just remember: size ain't everything! make sure you know how to use it Wink)

Ahaha, funny that, I dont have a deep voice but dont have a high voice, Right in the middle, but I go all quite round people I dont know, Me bro says Im still shy but yeah so not many people hear me talk much.
BUT, During an English Oral on Global warning Crap My voice went squeaky for a min and Im 6ft 2 people laughed But I laughed it off lol.
Happens to all of us at different times. It will pass Mate.

Lol

I have a middlish voice aswell, but I overdid it at a choir concert last night, and at the moment I sound like Barry White. Laugh1

I have a middleish voice too... not too high not too low.

When I going through puberty, I got the 'squeaks' every now and then... it was embarrassing buy you know pretty much all the lads were going thru the same thing.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I have a middleish voice too... not too high not too low.

When I going through puberty, I got the 'squeaks' every now and then... it was embarrassing buy you know pretty much all the lads were going thru the same thing.

I dont remembermine breaking.. Just one day it was deep LOL
[/COLOR]

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I have a middleish voice too... not too high not too low.

Yeah. People always think taht I would have a deep deep voice and very out there cause Im tall and solide as poeple say but Im not lol. Im quite, middleish voice apart from when I talk on the phone or get pissed off, lol, but thats another story!

When I get annoyed my voice goes high. :confused:
[/COLOR]

CAL Wrote:Im quite, middleish voice apart from when I talk on the phone or get pissed off, lol, but thats another story!

lemme guess... it goes up in pitch! Wink

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:lemme guess... it goes up in pitch! Wink
LOL, Gets lower and Accent seems to get stronger. Strange! I know