Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
was I deceived or was that okay??
He sounds like a jerk who changed his mind about lending you the money. Is this out of character for him?

Yeah anyway you see it he's a jerk. At the very least he could have told you something and stop you from travelling.

In any case, the main fault still lies on you. Hard as it is to admit, but it's your responsibility to manage your finances as responsibly as you can.

Never depend on other people, as long as you can avoid it. Most especially when it comes to money. Money is a really fucked up and complicated topic and as some people have pointed out, it doesn't mix well with friendships, or family or relationships for that matter.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:Yeah anyway you see it he's a jerk. At the very least he could have told you something and stop you from travelling.

In any case, the main fault still lies on you. Hard as it is to admit, but it's your responsibility to manage your finances as responsibly as you can.

Never depend on other people, as long as you can avoid it. Most especially when it comes to money. Money is a really fucked up and complicated topic and as some people have pointed out, it doesn't mix well with friendships, or family or relationships for that matter.

it isn't my fault when I am a student, barely have enough to eat and have a trip abroad coming up and just needed some cash to manage myself out there.. Every man needs help everyonce in a while.. Since when was that a mistake?.. It was a mistake to ask the asshole who ditched me and hasn't contacted me again

verysimple Wrote:it isn't my fault when I am a student, barely have enough to eat and have a trip abroad coming up and just needed some cash to manage myself out there.. Every man needs help everyonce in a while.. Since when was that a mistake?.. It was a mistake to ask the asshole who ditched me and hasn't contacted me again

We all have to go throught the "pissing poor student" period. You have to manage your expenses wisely and when you can't do stuff, then you can't. Simple and pragmatic thinking.

Yes, it is a mistake to trust other people when it comes to money. Ask for it if you want to but keep a cold head because money is a sore topic and these kind of results shouldn't come as a surprise.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]