Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
was intercepted by a Mormon today.
I had Mormon Lessons....twice. Long story.....

Today...when I run into Mormons (which is frequently) or any of the others....it is pot luck. I have a mouth on me and I sometimes go off on them...

I think if they are coming into MY SPACE trying to force their will on me...then surely they would understand me having a turn as well. It isn't as though I knocked on their door or approached them telling them about the joys of buttfucking ...even though strangely enough some of them insist gay people are forcing an "agenda" ...on them :eek:...

...and (shhhhh!!!!!)...the only ones who are ACTUALLY forcing any agenda on anyone is ...them...LOL. I usually tell them that too....even the buttfucking part....

I look at is as an information exchange...

I have had a few pleasant exchanges though along the way...glad you had one as well meridan

Hardheaded1 Wrote:I think the LDS has a greater challenge in the South because they are not actually unique there. Quite a few Southerners will readily speak to strangers, completely aside from any evangelical purpose or zeal.

Apologies for all the misfires, including referring to an inscription I never found when looking for the cranky LDS Jesus pic.

I really am going to have to get this brain tumor treated. Sigh.

Iceblink Wrote:...

It took her parents years to get over it, but my old roommate and her Mormon girlfriend are still together more than 28 years later. The dad has since passed, but the Mormon mom is now so close to her daughter and girlfriend that all three do everything together, holidays, celebrations, even vacations and see each other everyday. She spends much more time with them than she does her other two straight married children.

The very definition of "acceptance."

It would be nice if there could be real data about the real closet rates of each religion in each culture.

What percentage of Hindus, Muslims, Christians, and Capoeirans are closeted?

Denominational breakdowns would also be informative. What percentage of Greek Orthodox, or American Baptists, or African Methodist Episcopalians?

We'll never know. And it's a cinch the LDS will never tell, or know.