Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wear something that identifies you as gay
I love me some Khaki, also cargo pants, but that's cause I carry lots of stuff on me. Other than that comfy tennis shoes and a t-shirt with an open button-up over it. As long s the colors go together I'm good. I dont think any of that is "gay cloths". I could be wrong though, I just wanna look good!

I like to wear Jojoba left over from October. o_o

I guess I dress rather plain .To try and beat the Arizona summer heat you wear as little as you can get away with. For me It is a black tee shirt with the sleeves cut out, a pair of black levis and flip flops.

I think I must be wearing the straightest alternative. Old somewhat worn out clothes, always jeans, black or navy blue, always an opened shirt over a t-shirt during the summer, I don't care that much about color as long as it is not the same so I look like a black ghost or a blue one lol. I haven't purchased another sweater in ages due to nothing I like fits me and I've planned to loose weigh and get thin ever since childhood but never does even though I try.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

everyone's got their own way of dressing, the walking and gesture is what makes you look gay! Don;t mind the clothing

Sometimes, especially for single folks, there is a pressure to wear something gay so that people can look at you and decide, hmm QUEER! But, I think for everyday living, there is no need to wear gay things. I don't like everything to be gay. Just because I live in a home doesn't make it a gay home you know?

Rainbow Flags are the obvious, but a lot of guys wear slogan t's with gay language, I have a few in my Tshirt Shop, just check my profile for the Link! If you like what you see please leave a comment on my website, THANKS!

are thumb rings gay? I'm not gona lie, I saw a hot guy with a thumb ring on the other dayRolleyes

ceez Wrote:are thumb rings gay? I'm not gona lie, I saw a hot guy with a thumb ring on the other dayRolleyes

I don't think I have ever seen a man (Gay or straight) wear a thumb ring. As for me, I don't believe anyone makes a ring big enough for my thumbs. If I had to guess I would say my thumbs are around a size 25. My ring finger is a size 16

BigCub Wrote:I don't think I have ever seen a man (Gay or straight) wear a thumb ring. As for me, I don't believe anyone makes a ring big enough for my thumbs. If I had to guess I would say my thumbs are around a size 25. My ring finger is a size 16

wow those are some big hands. the only other guy I've seen were a thumb ring was suspected of being bi but I'm sure this guy is probably straight :frown:.
a guy can still dream though.