Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weather where ever
@Nick9
Nope, I probably wouldn't like that sport since I really hate wind LOL. Sometimes we can get strong winds where I'm at...a few weeks ago we got a windstorm with gusts over 80 miles/hour (I think thats 128 km/hour) at least I'm glad that strong doesn't happen too often

That snow would be nice to watch (from inside) wouldn't be too fun to be out in it for much time though Smile

Jay, you seem like California type of guy LOL At least this is how I picture California Smile

Nice morning here, sunny and 5C/41F

Nice day, around 16*C with the sun shining strong Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Zet Wrote:Nice day, around 16*C with the sun shining strong Smile

Same here. Unfortunately. If I get depressive from some kind of weather then this is it. I always feel guilty that sunny weather doesn't make me happy. Kind of like walking in a circle :frown:

I've really don't put much into the weather. My favorite time of the day is still the evening / night Smile So quiet, most has gone to bed, star is shining and moon is lit, just love lie by the pier star gazing. But why do you feel guilty when the sun is shining? Some days am I neither a fan of being out in the sun specially in overcrowded areas like the beach, like more to hide away hehe.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Zet Wrote:My favorite time of the day is still the evening / night Smile So quiet, most has gone to bed,
definitely Smile
Zet Wrote:star is shining and moon is lit, just love lie by the pier star gazing.
Nice picture Smile
Zet Wrote:But why do you feel guilty when the sun is shining?
I guess it is more about the spring. I love winter. Most people don't. So, in spring many people around me and also in media are excited that winter is FINALLY gone and days are bright. And I grieve for winter and its short days :biggrin: Weird, I know.

dry but a little bit cooler here since the weekend wind storm. maybe get some needed rain in a few days. It been very dry for weeks.

Nick9 Wrote:I guess it is more about the spring. I love winter. Most people don't. So, in spring many people around me and also in media are excited that winter is FINALLY gone and days are bright. And I grieve for winter and its short days :biggrin: Weird, I know.

Heh I love winter to, I love the snow. Just look so beautiful, and I can hide my self in my thick coat Smile I hardly freeze even though, I like the cold quite frankly.

Still very unstteled in my neck of the woods. The evenings and mornings are cooler at around 20c, but the days are warm and humid and there is still a fair bit of rain around. Another monssonal trough has wrecked havok in Northern Queensland with Tornadoes and rain up and over 400mm. This trough is working it's way down south with a developing Low and we are expecting upto 150mm of rain over the next few days.

dfiant, that doesn't sound very nice Sad
I admit I didn't know Australia could get tornados...