Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weird thing
hi.is it wierd that i hav athing for the British peaple?mainly the gay guys.im sure they propbly never heard of my country but i cant be judge for my fancies.

No weirder than them having a thing for the Algerian people. Smile

Lex

I'm british, and I have heard of algeria, I don't think its weird at all, I think its attractions that define us as human beings, as the old saying says, whatever floats your boat

Pretty sure the whole world knows about Algeria...
So lost in your addiction
The solemn comfort of your grave
If you close your eyes the light can't take it away

Reach back behind your pride
And pull the thorn from the burning pain in your side

Demon Hunter - Not I

Yeah we all have our own unique things we are attracted to but a lot of people seem to like the British accent. Provided it's not the typical chav british lol.

Not at all weird, perfectly normal, its the best country in the history of the world and everybody knows it.

"Rule Britannia! Rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves"

Because of mass immigration, which the left made happen to rub the noses of the right in diversity, some parts of britain are losing their identity. Thats why im sick of hearing foreigners say their going to london, fine go to london, british people are a minority there, and the young generations speak like pakis (innit, you get me?) yeah, its the truth. We didnt steal this country from Native Indians, its our soil, its being taken from us ALL THE TIME.

So I may have a thing for Hispanic guys (actually I do)... what's weird?

yeaahh...and I kinda have a thing for Asian guys. Completely normal to have these kind of preferences. And hey, welcome to the 'All the Guys I'm Attracted to Are on the Other Side of the Globe' Club.

You like who you like. Some people like men from certain cultures and backgrounds. I have a friend that is really into Hispanic men. He only goes out with Hispanic men really.