Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weirdest thing you've stuck in your ass.
jaxc Wrote:a cell phone...dont ask:redface:

Sorry, but, that was practically an invitation to ask. :tongue:

a tooth brush and man let me tell you i will never in my life do that again

SavedGay Wrote:When I was very young the handle of a toilet plunger. As a cop, however, I took a guy to the emergency room that had a light bulb up his ass. The doctor (a real jerk) broke the bulb and removed it piece by piece.

OMG! I can't believe that. That's horrible. :frown:

Can barely fit a couple a fingers up there wrapped in plastic with lube. I'm too chicken to try anything bigger. Thinkin bout buying one of those butt plug training sets though.

Nothing, maybe tried with my own finger but pretty hard. I'm a studied chef my self and i know that anything can be contagious, don't wanna get ill :frown:

SavedGay Wrote:When I was very young the handle of a toilet plunger. As a cop, however, I took a guy to the emergency room that had a light bulb up his ass. The doctor (a real jerk) broke the bulb and removed it piece by piece.
How stupid and inhumane, it sounds, but maybe it was the best option in the end? What would have happened if he'd had to cut the peritoneum, as you mentioned? I'm sure he knew it wasn't hazardless either...?

SavedGay Wrote:What makes it worse was that I asked the doctor how he would remove it and he said one of two ways, the first, to cut the peritonium, remove the bulb intact, and resew the peritonium. He said the other was to break the bulb and remove it piece by piece. He chose the second cuz he was anti-gay. :mad:

I know this sounds odd, but maybe this doctor didn't know that not only gays stick things up their asses? In France, many a doctor would have prescribed suppositories which are to go up the rectal passage anyway. Right! I can hear you say it's not a lightbulb, which was a silly thing to put up one's bum, needless to say.
Are you just assuming he was anti-gay, or did he actually say something to that effect, SavedGay?

nothing ^_^ well not yet anyways

Well, ChicagoStyle, take heed and don't put a lightbulb up yours.... Think it's better to lube up thoroughly before you insert anything anyway. Edit: lube up thoroughly and if it's a human cock, wrap it up too!!!