Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weirdest thing you've stuck in your ass.
haha how about an ice cream scoop handle. the shape and size seemed appealing =P

fjp999 Wrote:
When experimenting as a teen I found a long slender candle very nice... There were a few other things I tried but I LOVED MY RED CANDLE.

Is that safe?
What if the candle broke? :confused:

fjp999 Wrote:As an adult I have tried a few things but always found vibrating sex eggs amazing Lol2 Lol2

And what am I missing? Laugh

Don’t apologize, ilovethesummer, there’s enough censorship of gay ideas without us adding to it. I think your question is fine and if others disagree, they can ignore it. However I really don’t know what to answer because all sorts has been up there but nothing felt anything like the real thing (and I’m not talking Coca Cola here).

rb16 Wrote:Is that safe?
What if the candle broke? :confused:

Well there is always the string/wick. This was ages ago and I never lost my lovely red candle... it seemed to become a little softer with body warmth :biggrin:

rb16 Wrote:And what am I missing? Laugh

[COLOR="Purple"]I guess you are missing them since youve missed them unless youve lost them Scatter

They come in various sizes. Usually connected to a double electrical cord so they can go on their own adventures and you can pull them along if they get lost... The other side of the cord leads to a small remote for various jiggles and wiggles.

Though kinda egg shaped they are more in the size of medium marbles but elongated...

I re-appropriated the pair I got... they were initially made as nipple clamp vibrators Scared [/COLOR]

My friend Wesley's fingers.
Cute but very weird.
Now he tells every guy I meet that he made me ejaculate while playing around down there.
So I totally regret it.
However I have been eyeing this oddly shaped zucchini growing in my vegetable garden.

A boiled sweet that resembled a penis.

Never used vegetables, but I did use a beer bottle one night while I was drunk, felt good at the time but the next day I regretted it. Now i just stick with my little pink dildo.
Richard

Good, plan ... but if you are tempted again don't forget to take the top off the bottle next time Rolleyes

The handle of a razor, a taper candle, and the bottom portion of one of those little travel shampoo bottles.

Those are about the craziest thing's I've used. Give me a chance to get my toys together, then you'll have something to talk about!

Im very open minded i really dont find this offensive is a very good question.

Soi havent try anything weird, except one deodorant but it had the shape of a dildo and it was when i was very young, there wasnt anything else i could think to be as a penis, but the thing was a little thick so i didnt work quite well.

You know what i find really cool, ice cubes is crazy but sexy hehe.