Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well here I am. Lets get to it.
matty7 Wrote:hi mate - I need that hat Smile ...im going camping(no pun intended) that would be perfect for strangers to see me in,, at home I would be shunned so bad though - happy to meet u though

Sorry matt you are not getting my vietnamese cowboy hat. LOL. Up here in cowboy land I am KNOWN for my hat and there have been conspiracies to steal it. i keep it locked in the trunk of the car most the time. It keeps my head from getting sunburned when driving in my convertible BMW and gets grins from everyone i pass. LOL.

oh darn, I so want that hat - although I concede that its a lot better in a convertible BMW than my ford focus lol ... shes a good car but not a looker in the cool sense bless her, guess its the baseball cap again

StingRay Wrote:Thanks East. On my list of people he made he has your name circled so Ill ask what thats about. you guys are wearing out my fingers.

Errrr...uh...LOL...what color is the circle Winknudge:eyebrow-wiggle-smil

StingRay Wrote:I ALREADY READ ABOUT YOU AND THE RED TYPE LAST NIGHT WHEN I CAME IN! LOL.
how do you guys put up with that? I almost turn the chair back when all that big read type came up! All I can say in his defense is that is how he is from the time he gets up until he goes to bed. my ears ring after something gets him wound up. Just be glad you dont have to put up with him like I do.

I can't really complain about it too much since I probably have my own posting habits that irritate people.[Image: tumblr_mzmirktrF71r33r0fo1_400.gif]

StingRay Wrote:Thanks Adam and Will. I'm feeling more relaxed about this every minute. If you think all Virge says about me is true you dont know him. NO ONE in his family or him say nice things about each other. His dad talks about his mom like she's the Wicked witch of west. She talks about her husband like he's mud dumb and they both talk about Virge like hes just out of prison. It took me awhile to see they only do that with people they dont hate. LOL.

if you mean by uniqueness to be so cocked brained as Virge. I am not that loopy but I try.

No man he doesn't talk bad about you - he just says you're BAAAAAD (and every guy on here is fantasizing about those transparent yellow shorts...)

Welcome, Ray! Tongue3

AdamAndWill Wrote:No man he doesn't talk bad about you - he just says you're BAAAAAD (and every guy on here is fantasizing about those transparent yellow shorts...)
Now you shush.

East Wrote:Errrr...uh...LOL...what color is the circle Winknudge:eyebrow-wiggle-smil

pencil. hes all about his pencils and wont share. He's home so I have to behave.

AdamAndWill Wrote:No man he doesn't talk bad about you - he just says you're BAAAAAD (and every guy on here is fantasizing about those transparent yellow shorts...)

Yeah I read that last week and couldnt believe the didn't tell about what he walks around wearing and not wearing. Making me and my shorts and all that the issue then leaving out the real issue. Thats Virge.

StingRay Wrote:...you guys are wearing out my fingers.

Hey! That's almost suggestive and flirty. I like you already! Smile