Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well here I am. Lets get to it.
Welcome to the forum!

some of us can be flirty, so watch out! LOL Wink
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

e komo mai to gs!

Welcome.

So you be the normal one. Right? Or is that wrong. Or something like that.

I like you better already. Something about seeing someone with their wrist up their nostril is disturbing. Are we allowed to say bad and mean and disrespectful things about him yet?

Huh? Pretty please.

There's a beach north of camp pendelton with so many sting rays you have to shuffle your feet through the sand when wading in so you don't step on them.

Meme promised you were a ginger and all we get is a big hat?!

Are you the one that likes to take his clothes off?
I bid NO Trump!

CellarDweller Wrote:Welcome to the forum!

some of us can be flirty, so watch out! LOL Wink

Thanks CDweller but youre too late. Some of them made sure I figured it out real quick.

Resistance is futile. Finding your weakness is only a matter of time. Smile

Hi there!

Welcome to GS! You seem nice. I like nice people. Smile

LJay Wrote:Are you the one that likes to take his clothes off?

Sorry! I'm usually more direct but I thought it would be best to take it easy on a newcomer.
I bid NO Trump!

Ok, Ray, I was at work earlier when I posted so had to be brief. But now I'm home and I want to follow up on some things you said:

StingRay Wrote:
Yes I am straight but I got no problems with gay people anywhere anytime. All my life ive known gay people and never met any as bad as folks try to make you out to be just because you arent straight.
Ok, now I'm curious, just how bad do folks say we are!? :O

Quote: Age is 28 next month, doing my best not to get tied down down or married for awhile more.
What is it like being a straight guy? What I mean is, ok so you don't want to get "tied down or married" just yet, how does that work? Do you go out and meet girls and hook up or what?

Quote:Gay guys have it easy in dating and all that because guys understand guys better than women ever try to. Im still trying to understand women and the more I do the more they scare me. LOL….
I hardly know where to begin with that one. There are actually three parts. 1: Gay guys have it easy in dating; 2: guys understand guys better than women ever try to; and 3: Women scare you. Hmm…

I don't think MOST gay guys would agree with #1. The operative word is "dating." I see guys in forums complaining about not being able to FIND anyone to date or, when they do, it never seems to work out. I see a lot of frustrated gay guys who want to date but for a variety of reasons it just isn't happening.

Plus, you understand it can get complicated. For example… When you meet a woman at a bar or a party chances are you're pretty sure what your sexual roles will be if it ever goes there, right? Well, for us, it isn't always quite that obvious. Some of us are strictly bottoms, some of us are strictly tops, some of us are versatile, some of us aren't interested in anal sex at all, some of us have very distinct 'scenes' that we're into… I could go on.

I'm just simply saying, I don't think dating is any easier for gay men than it is straight men.

Hooking up, well, duh! Tongue3 That's a whole other issue. But even there, depending on how you go about it, and what you're into, it can get truly twisted sister weird. :O

As for #2, that's quite a statement. I take it this is your experience, that guys understand you easier than women do and it seems to you that women don't even try. Do I have that right?

That hasn't been my experience. Some guys get me, some don't. Some women and I get along great (not all by any means). My best friend in the whole world is a woman and we've known one another since 1976. We actually lived together as a couple for 10 years long ago. Since then I've had two gay LTRs (both deceased) and I have to say that we didn't always understand one another at all.

So we get to #3, and that really interests me. You know who scares me the most? Men I'm attracted to. Isn't weird?! True though. Are you saying the same thing or are you talking about something different. ... like, you're afraid of getting tied down with one?

I don't know. Maybe that's too personal for you to say and that's fine. I'm just curious what that's about but maybe I should just mind my own business.