Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well here I am. Lets get to it.
LJay Wrote:Sorry! I'm usually more direct but I thought it would be best to take it easy on a newcomer.

Yeah I think that would be me. I've been known to do that but you need to see it how I do. It's a business and thats all it is.

I figured it up last year. That took up15 days of my life last year, total. That was 4% of the year and this year itll be close to same. In that 4% of my time I make over 30% of my gross income. That means if I spend close to 20% or just 72 day of the year just doing that I'd be making more than I am now If I did it just 140 days a year I'd be making over 250% what Ill make this entire year working a total of 275 days.

It's only money, entertainment, business.

50Plus Wrote:Welcome.

So you be the normal one. Right? Or is that wrong. Or something like that.

I like you better already. Something about seeing someone with their wrist up their nostril is disturbing. Are we allowed to say bad and mean and disrespectful things about him yet?

Huh? Pretty please.

I have to be on good behavior until 2:05 tomorrow afternoon when his planes leaves. So set your watches

StingRay Wrote:Im still trying to understand women and the more I do the more they scare me. LOL.!

You don't understand women? I reccommend a book for you. This is the condensed version:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

stingray Wrote:u are on the list virge is making of perverts wolf. Hell fill me in about you later on.

:o :o :o Wink

StingRay Wrote:Thanks CDweller but youre too late. Some of them made sure I figured it out real quick.

haahaahaa!

Just keep your sense of humor, and all will be well! Wink
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Borg69 Wrote:Resistance is futile. Finding your weakness is only a matter of time. Smile

Ohhh......*looks for Stingray's ticklish spots*
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

50Plus Wrote:Welcome.

So you be the normal one. Right? Or is that wrong. Or something like that.

I like you better already. Something about seeing someone with their wrist up their nostril is disturbing. Are we allowed to say bad and mean and disrespectful things about him yet?

Huh? Pretty please.

HaHa!
Normal is normally not normal here.
Why wait until hes gone to say bad things about him? I do it to his face all the time.

CellarDweller Wrote:Ohhh......*looks for Stingray's ticklish spots*

I know how that works but i aint ticklish. A good massages thats another thing.

Camfer Wrote:There's a beach north of camp pendelton with so many sting rays you have to shuffle your feet through the sand when wading in so you don't step on them.

Meme promised you were a ginger and all we get is a big hat?!

I was at Pendleton and dont see how there could be any stingrays left for any other beach with all the ones there.

Yeah Im a ginger but you know who told me i needed a pic that wasn't revealing. My burqa was at the cleaners so this one worked.

Borg69 Wrote:Resistance is futile. Finding your weakness is only a matter of time. Smile

Ill help you with that
My weaknesses
Women who look like Katy Perry
Women who look like Kesha
Corona
Jager
Hazelnut coffee
Wasp stings
Miranda Lambert concerts .... if you been to one you know why. LOL