Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well it's official, parents know
Alright so i just told my dad that i was bisexual, and you wanna know what he said to me? he looked at me and asked "And?" Honestly i was never expecting that. what suprised me more was that he told me that he and mom already had it figured out. I ask how long he and mom have already known, he told me that they have pretty much known since i was a child. Was a little shocked by this, but hell he didn't mind at all

SO i guess i've had nothing to be afriad of at all. All this worry about how they would react over nothing. I cannot describe how happy i am right now. :biggrin: lols i love this life, i love being who i am.

BUt, the only problem is telling my brother Ben. He seems to be a little homophobic, and it kinda makes me nervous. Should i tell him at all? or should i just keep it to myself. Before i knew my brother Jason, who has been gone for over 15 years and has recently become a big part of my life, i always looked up to ben. he was really the only brother i knew. I guess it's due to a fear of dissapointing him or something like that, i really don;t know. I guess i won't ever know till i do decide to tell him. Telling my brother jason and my sisters will be easy though. That much i'm sure of.

Anyway, i'm just so glad to have finally told them. I'm tired of hiding, and i'm tired if being someone i'm not.

Even though I already said it in the chat, congrats! Its great you don't have to worry about that anymore.

Lovelyraveboy Wrote:Alright so i just told my dad that i was bisexual, and you wanna know what he said to me? he looked at me and asked "And?" Honestly i was never expecting that. what suprised me more was that he told me that he and mom already had it figured out. I ask how long he and mom have already known, he told me that they have pretty much known since i was a child. Was a little shocked by this, but hell he didn't mind at all.

How did they know? What gave if away?

Lovelyraveboy Wrote:SO i guess i've had nothing to be afriad of at all. All this worry about how they would react over nothing. I cannot describe how happy i am right now. :biggrin: lols i love this life, i love being who i am.
Enjoy being you, glad your folks are Ok with you.

Lovelyraveboy Wrote:BUt, the only problem is telling my brother Ben. He seems to be a little homophobic, and it kinda makes me nervous. Should i tell him at all? or should i just keep it to myself. Before i knew my brother Jason, who has been gone for over 15 years and has recently become a big part of my life, i always looked up to ben. he was really the only brother i knew. I guess it's due to a fear of dissapointing him or something like that, i really don;t know. I guess i won't ever know till i do decide to tell him. Telling my brother jason and my sisters will be easy though. That much i'm sure of.
If your parents and other siblings are OK with it, Ben might not be so quick to disown you for being bi. You decide on how you want to live your life not Ben.

Lovelyraveboy Wrote:Anyway, i'm just so glad to have finally told them. I'm tired of hiding, and i'm tired if being someone i'm not.
Be happy and enjoy the future as you.

Well done. It's nice to have that load lifted, non?

Congratulations!!

Well, just go ahead and tell him. If he...loves you as much as you do, he'll find a way to accept with your sexuality even if he is homophobic. :]

Hello there,
My briother suffers with ADHD and telling someone your gay who cant control their comments isnt easy but it is something you get used to... Homophobic people tend to change their views and ways when one of their own is gay... You got nothing to loose by telling him at the end of the day ya mum n dad support ya so as i thought on coming out

Fuck the rest lol

Congrats btw xx

Awesome!

I just came out to my dad this weekend. I was worried but he was super accepting and nice.

thats cool Ceej!

never be afraid to be yourself, it's the only real thing in this world

Congrats, kiddo. Smile