Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well its all over....
Awwww -- sorry on having to call it quits.. Sounds like you are sure of the decision you're making and I admire you salvaging the important things you've built with him, at the least. Living together without being together sounds weird tho? It would drive a sappy hopeless romantic like me to psychosis, I know it. I REALLY hope it was a lot of cocaine that he was doing -- it's total deal breaker? If I loved someone and found out they had slipped into drugs... I'd want to help them, not leave them because of my 'deal breaking' no drug policy. .....No one wants to be a pathetic drug addict loser.. Do they?

I'm so sorry to hear about what happened Zeon, I know what it's like to be betrayed by someone you love. There's nothing I can really add that hasn't been said.
I really hope you start feeling better. My heart goes out to you.

Bighug

I think it is Ok to break a relationship if the partner break the rules... the End of a relationship is a chance for a new - maybe better- relationship.
The last talk with my ex needed 7 seconds and I kicked him out so fast that he could not say "Amen".... it was the best decision I ever did.... and I think in your case it is the same.... and if you need to talk... we are here :-)

I'm sorry to hear about your breakup, zeon.
Bighug

I'm sorry to hear that...but i always look on the bright side of things and a break up means meeting new people, changin your schedule around a bit, trying new stuff...all so much fun!

So please enjoy your time alone, because good people like you will probably find another great partner and won't be able to enjoy singleton for too long Big Grin

Also , I am happy to hear that you did not end up cutting etc because of this.
I was like that too, and these days when I see myself not acting out when bad things happen inline I am simply surprised at how far I have come in my recovery.

So. I am really happy for you too.

fenris Wrote:I think it is Ok to break a relationship if the partner break the rules... the End of a relationship is a chance for a new - maybe better- relationship.
The last talk with my ex needed 7 seconds and I kicked him out so fast that he could not say "Amen".... it was the best decision I ever did.... and I think in your case it is the same.... and if you need to talk... we are here :-)

I agree with what Fen said.

It must have been difficult for you to decide. But I believe you did the right thing to end it as your partner has broken a rule. But my respect to you for handling this whole thing calmly.