Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well its all over....
zeon Wrote:lol well that sounds a good idea be good to meet up to be honest... brighton is full of raving homos well 55000 or so and gay pride for here is Se4ptember 1st but im hoping to work that day as i finds it kinda opffensive but get paid to eye up candy lol

Ok I'll keep that date open in my diary Confusedmile: Not a fan of raving homo's myself but I'm sure there will be some nice guys out there :p I need some fun before I start being a goody goody teacher. :p Let's set a date and have a good time and you can laugh at me hopelessly chat up men. That way everyone wins. :-)

At least you've still got the dog, right???

mrk2010 Wrote:Ok I'll keep that date open in my diary Confusedmile: Not a fan of raving homo's myself but I'm sure there will be some nice guys out there :p I need some fun before I start being a goody goody teacher. :p Let's set a date and have a good time and you can laugh at me hopelessly chat up men. That way everyone wins. :-)

What are you going to teach, Mark?

princealbertofb Wrote:What are you going to teach, Mark?

Science so god only knows I need to go to Gaypride once before I'm tied down to a life of education. (sorry for hijacking the thread)

Much support to zeon. Confusedmile:

Yes back to you, Zeon... science might yet save your day... hehe.

zeon Wrote:my nature is always to look after everyone else so ill be doing that in life sod myself i can make time one day lol

This is nonsense zeon Smile You need to take care of yourself too. Bighug I wish I could help. These internet friendship are great but the lack of the physical contact can be maddening sometimes
BighugBighugBighug :biggrin:

(((hugs))) to you Zeon! Try to keep a positive attidude, you're doing the right thing.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I am so very sorry this happened to you Aunty.
Drugs can screw up any thing , relationships included.

Bighug

Nick9 Wrote:This is nonsense zeon Smile You need to take care of yourself too.

I totally agree, have some me time. :-)

My thoughts are with you Aunty Bighug You have my admiration and respect Wink